Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey friends!

Welcome to this thread! I'm glad, you've found your way in here πŸ˜†. So, now you surely want to know, what this all is about, don't you? Well, as the title of this post says, this is kinda a fan-club, but not from one or more special character(s), as you are maybe used to. Nope, not directly, at least.

I'll explain, don't worry!

Do you know this cute and extraordinary bonds, some of the characters in NAIDL share? Like Karan and Dia, their brother-sister relationship? Or Dia and Jhanvi, their special connection to each other? I know, this doesn't sound different from other serials, which maybe have similar bonds too, yet it is different. I guess, everyone who watches this show (basically since post-leap) does know, what I mean 😊. And if not (what I don't believe), then this may be not the right topic for you.

Anyways, I'm going off topic, as it seems. This thread is dedicated to those bonds, I've mentioned above. We can talk about them, discuss weather we like them or not, what makes them so special or what not, post pictures/siggies or ask someone to make a specific pic/siggy and so on. The whole packet and everything you want! So, if you like those bonds in Laado, concerning characters you maybe like, then join in. (Lol, this sounds like advertising)

Please no bashing of characters, actors or any member in here! Try to be polite and just share your thoughts with us, I'm sure that's not too difficult.πŸ˜‰
So, I've made a list from the bonds I like the most:

Karan-Dia

Jhanvi-Dia

Karan-Jhanvi

Amba-Jhanvi
Shaurya-Jhanvis
Ammaji-Amba
Sheela Chachi-Jhumer
Avtar-Dia
Karan-Shaurya 🀣

Do you want me to add some bonds, you're missing here, as well? No problem, just ask. By the way, I'm thinking to make a poll about the cutest bond, if there is enough interest present from your part... and as soon as I find out how to make such a poll 🀣 What else? Oh, yeah, I'll also make a list of all the members, if there is anyone interested in this.

Also to mention, does anyone has a suggestion about how to call this little fan-club? I'm really uncreative for that matter, but something like, uhm, NAIDL-Magical Bonds... hm, yes, something like that. I'm open for anything!

Well, last but not least, here are some siggy-tries from my part, some of my very first ones. 😳

My own favourite
Our favourite sisters
She had to ask him, hadn't she?
So, let's see, if anyone is interested in this!
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
*~*~*~*Members list*~*~*~*
Hesperus
hunk10
laado_007
mjht_one
radt
EAREYE
tamanna_20
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very cute thread!! I really loved your siggiesπŸ˜›
I love all the above mentioned bonds. But my favourites are
1) Amba- Ammaji
2) Amba Jhanvi
πŸ˜›πŸ˜† They just too adorable 😍
My other favourites are:
3) ViDia bonding
4) Karan-Jhanvi bonding
5) Karan- Dia bonding
and as of now;
6) Dia and Shaurya seem to be sharing a great bond tooπŸ˜‰
Yes, do have a poll πŸ˜ƒ But dont expect me to vote πŸ˜† because I love them all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maybe I would vote for Amba and Ammaji πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Well, this is how you create a poll
Just on top of your post, there are 3 icons; post reply, new topic and new poll. Click on that and poll awayπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

I could'nt seperate Ammaji's pic, but I found the ViDia bonding very cute!! Maybe you can use it to make siggies!!

hunk10 thumbnail
@Hesperus: Dose r very sweet pics dat u hv edited n put n funny too...lyk can i call u bhaiya..πŸ˜†lol
well i thnk i will also vote for d same ppl u hv mentioned n i thnk we guys shud actually come out with a bonding poll to know wat our frnds thnink about d characters n ya once again very nice pics gal...
Hesperus thumbnail

Hey guys!

Thanks to both of you for replying and I'm glad, that a few of us are interested in this πŸ˜‰
I already thought of making some siggies from Ammaji-Amba, Harsha πŸ˜† Sure, Ammaji is not my fav character, but this is just for our favourite bonds and I have to say, that this bond is kinda cute 😍 So, let's see if I find a few nice pics of those. I'll also add your mentioned bonds to the list; though four of them are present πŸ˜› About the Shaurya/Dia... I have to think πŸ˜• As it seems, they both will become a couple (as far as I know), I'm not sure, if I'll add pairings in here too, because this is just meant to be a thread for... well, other kind of bindings. But I'll think about it, if you guys want me to πŸ˜‰
Oh, and thanks for the pic; I've already an idea what to make out of it.
But you'll see other siggies from my part, as soon as I have enough time to make them!
Thanks for the kind words, hunk10 πŸ˜ƒ Glad, you like my pics. Although I didn't really like the part, whre she asked him that, I found it cute enough to make a siggy out of it 😳
Well, as I know by now how to make this polls (thanks Harsha πŸ˜‰, maybe I should watch carefully, next time) I'll for sure make one. But I want to wait a little bit more, maybe there are others interested in this and have suggestions for other bonds; even the one in pre-leap are allowed, though I just like the one in past-leap more. Just ask, if you want your fav bond in here, I won't bite! πŸ˜†
So, I hope for more interest... and maybe some suggestions for a name, otherwise you have to live with my one (first post) 🀣
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Nori,
That was very cute of youπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Thanks for saying you'll make a sniggy on Amba-Ammaji 😳
Please make it lovely-shovly thoughπŸ˜† Not like the ones where they are waiting to get their hands on each other's throat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I agree with you, lets keep the romantic bonds away from this thread πŸ˜›
Maybe we can consider Jhanvi and Shaurya's bonding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW, I like Avtar-Dia bonding too 😳
As far as pre leap is concerned, I liked Sheela Chachi and Jhoomer's bonding😳
But on the whole, like you, I prefer the post leap bonds to pre leap bonds!!
Gosh! That was long post!!
Looks like I'm following on your foot stepsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Just joking πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail
Okay, as you wish πŸ˜†
It'll be a lovely-shovely-siggy of mother and daughter πŸ˜‰
Shaurya-Jhanvi, why not? Though, I'll wait for a bit more scenes with those two, there surely will be some more πŸ˜†
Avtar-Dia, ditto! I like it too, Avtar is really carrying for her (though, I've noticed that Avtar cares for Karan and Dia (and Adi), but is most of the time annoyed with Rajveer 🀣) Will add it, as wel Shela Chachi-Jhumer πŸ˜†
I had thought about adding Aditiya-Dia (and maybe those with his other cousins), but after yesterday's episode... nope, I don't think he deserves that yet, maybe when/if he'll change and care a bit mor for Dia πŸ˜•
Are posts that long? 🀣
Okay, maybe they are πŸ˜†
No problem, Harsha, I'm glad if someone follows on my footsteps πŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey guys! 😊
So, here I'm with the promised siggy for you, Harsha πŸ˜‰
Hope, you like it πŸ˜ƒ It wasn't easy, to find "good" pictures of those two and Ammaji seldom smiled, so yeah, I had to make something of the only pic I could finde, where she actually smiled from heart πŸ˜† I want to make more of them, but firstly I've to find some nice pics πŸ˜• So, if anyone can help me, just say so! And if you have special wishes for siggies, say so too. I know, my siggies aren't that good (I've just started to make them), but maybe others can make them for you and if not, I'll try my best πŸ‘πŸΌ
best regards,
Hesperus <3
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Hey guys! 😊

So, here I'm with the promised siggy for you, Harsha πŸ˜‰
Hope, you like it πŸ˜ƒ It wasn't easy, to find "good" pictures of those two and Ammaji seldom smiled, so yeah, I had to make something of the only pic I could finde, where she actually smiled from heart πŸ˜† I want to make more of them, but firstly I've to find some nice pics πŸ˜• So, if anyone can help me, just say so! And if you have special wishes for siggies, say so too. I know, my siggies aren't that good (I've just started to make them), but maybe others can make them for you and if not, I'll try my best πŸ‘πŸΌ
best regards,
Hesperus <3

that was very sweet of you!! Thank you soooo much πŸ€—
Hesperus thumbnail
No problem there, yaar! πŸ˜† It is a lot of fun to make those siggies (and sometimes it proofs my patience 🀣)
But I'm glad, that you liked it 😊