Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the article πŸ˜ƒ
But when I saw your thread named "A changed Veerpur", I took it literally!! Lol!!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well! Veerpur didn't get a chance to change in LAADO (curtsy CV's ). So I thougtht why not imagine Devda as veerpur..😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shilpa ....
After reading ur title I thought they are again moving to veerpur πŸ˜†....
but its very nice ...serial maine toh nahi ...kam se kam bahar kuch accha dekne ko toh mila πŸ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey shilpa..long time no see..probably coz i was away..lol..wassup?thanx for the article..tho am sure its got no help frm the negativity loving cvs of LAADO..
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
leap ne dil thod diya hain......plus life has shifted to fast gear.... infact it has become a roller coaster ride.......and hoping that the ride stops with the finals of my children.......NO RaSia medicine to make it bearable😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks shilpa ....

After reading ur title I thought they are again moving to veerpur πŸ˜†....
but its very nice ...serial maine toh nahi ...kam se kam bahar kuch accha dekne ko toh mila πŸ˜‰

They cant shift to Veerpur now because the new Krishna Nivaas is a renovated version of the original Krishna Vaas in Veerpur πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If they shift to Veerpur, the family would have no house to stay in πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Unless ofcourse, they re-renovate the existing one in Greater Kailash πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, I dont think they'll show Veerpur again at all!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u no that makes me happy that atleast somewhere in the world, this practice has stopped.. and i hope for all the other parts of the world where this may be practiced it stops too.