brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i was reading the summery(one of the sticky's) and in shaurya's intro, it says he might be bhanupratap's son..
forget the fact that he can become negative or brainwashed like raghav was in the beginillning--by ammaji... even if we assume he will protect dia in every way...

as much as dia should hate ammaji will she be able to marry her father's killer's son? i mean i'm trying to see it from her point of view but i don't know much about love either... I don't think I'd be able to marry him, especially since i'm guessing its a joint family system.. i mean having to see the killer of my parents EVERYDAY would be unbearable. Even though ammaji is the one to blame for Diya's life like this... Bhanupratap has a big role in it too. If he hadn't killed Raghav, at least she would've experienced a father's life. If he hadn't been after Ammaji's family, Sia could've gotten proper care.

I'm not saying it is impossible for her to fall in love with Shaurya because that's easy! Love is blind.. done with ur heart, not ur brain.. but marriage--that too in a joint family-- is a whole different story...

what do you think.. this is IF shaurya is bhanupratap's son ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey brainychild92! 😊
Interesting thoughts, that you have there and I mostly agree with you. If Shaurya really comes out to be BP son, it won't be easy for Dia to make a decision without hurting herself. You are right, BP is to blame for Ragahv's death, but if you ask me, Ammaji is blame for it too, maybe even a bit more; as it had been Ammaji's mistakes that her family had to pay for. I mean, it was her fault that BP had hunted them (but I'm not excusing what he had done, this can't be excused). As for Raghav, if Ammaji dan't left Dia in the fire in the first place, her son would be alive today, so I'm not sure, whom to blame for his death, but I guess both Ammaji and BP.
And yes, since Dia would come into a joint family and woul have to see the murderer of her father every day, I don't think anyone could bear that. So, I guess she would refuse him at first. But if I think rational about it, this won't be fair to both Dia and Shaurya (I just assume, that he doesn't pretend to like her 😉) Then, if Shaurya really likes Dia, it won't be fair to punish him for something his father did (and that even before his birth) and she would punish herself as well.
So, I understand, what you mean and agree to most of it, but in my opinion it just wouldn't be fair, if the both (Shaurya and Dia) would suffer for something they had no fault in. Yet I'm sure Dia won't accept him that easily if he really is BP's son and she finds this out. Although she doesn't know her parents, she loves them a lot and won't be willing to marry in the family of her parents murderer.
Hope the answer was precise enough 😆
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i did say that it is ammaji's fault too.. more than bhanuprataps and i think shaurya was born at that time cuz then they're gonna go into the whole THIS RISHTA CAN'T HAPPEN AS LADKI IS OLDER!! they stretch that too much! but i agree.. its not fair to punish both of them but at the same time... i hope he takes her away to live by themselves instead of with his father.. i really don't want her to be the sacrificial lamb who forgives bhanupratap and lives with him and serves him every second of her EVER LOVIN LIFE! that would anger me to no extent but at the same time i don't want her to kill him either--u no become a murderer or something..

it's gonna be an interesting track if u ask me..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel history is going to repeat itself.
I'm quite sure that Shaurya is doing all these because his father asked him to. But maybe eventually, after marriage, he may fall in love with her for real!
But quite frankly, I dont think BP had a major role in the death of Dia's parents. According to me, her mother would have anyway died due to complications at childbirth. Even if Raghav had been successful in giving his wife a proper treatment, I dont think it would have helped much; because they had shown her reports to doctors from all around the globe ( that's what Raghav said) and they were not very hopeful. The doctor in Veerpur said her uterus was very weak and that was why she asked her to abort the children. But the uterus became weak because of Ammaji and her "determination" to kill the girls.
As far as Raghav's death goes, its because of Ammaji, again. It was her idea to stage hers and her family's death. And it was she who left Dia to die in the fire. So according to me, BP cannot be really blamed for the death of Dia's parents.
If Dia could live with Ammaji ( the person who is really responsible for her parent's death) I dont see why she would have a problem living with BP under the same roof!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago