Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends i am annu
new to this forum this week i saw the episode of this serial for the first time .loved janvi ,dia and adi-tanisha but actually i dont know anything about this serial .so i want to know what is the story so far happened .is there any thread regarding this or anybody plz give me the summary . shall i join with you all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey anuu! 😊
Firstly, welcome to this forum 🤗
I can help you, since I've seen nearly every episode of NAIDL. But do you want to have the whole story (because this is really long; it's broadcast for nearly two years) or is it okay to give you the summery of the plot since the leap and with that a bit of the characters backgroud? Would be easier 😉
Oh, and shall I sent the summery via PM? (Sorry for so many questions, if I'm bothering you 😛)
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
Daffodilee thumbnail
hey hesperus thanks for replying
i want the main story to understand whats going on .sure pm me the whole story if you can please what i am started watching a two year old story omg .let me check how i understand this serial plz pm me thanks in advance
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No problem, there^^
Okay, I'll send you a PM when I've finished 👍🏼 Though that'll take a bit time, I'll try to hurry up 😊
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
Daffodilee thumbnail
thankyou so much hesperus .take your own time
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

hi friends i am annu

new to this forum this week i saw the episode of this serial for the first time .loved janvi ,dia and adi-tanisha but actually i dont know anything about this serial .so i want to know what is the story so far happened .is there any thread regarding this or anybody plz give me the summary . shall i join with you all

Hi!! Welcome to the forum 😃
This is the right time to start watching the soap! Dont worry about what happened earlier. That was before the leap. The soap went for an eighteen years leap on Dec 21st. So since then, it has been a season 2 of laado!!
If at you really want to watch some of the pre leap episodes, do watch the episodes from April 14th to June 11th.