Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dia is certainly see-sawing between looking morose and then chattering when she sees BP's son( is that a proven as yet??).

Jhanvi is certainly a welcome addition...........she is happy go lucky and fun which is sorely needed in these serials. Wish they had more comic moments..............my fear is that they will revert back to crying, bullying, giving in to Ammaji and that Jogi.............😑🀒
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Yes but in the case of Dia and Jhanvi...........they have a bond......look how they both gravitated to each other. That is the channels way of showing that they are twins but just don't know it yet and I like the way that has been done. It would have been a bit much if both looked identical and imagine Ammaji's expression😲..................

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ buy one get one free πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As it is, she's quite fed up with Dia and now a look alike ShockedπŸ˜†
But thank God they are fraternal twins! But it would have been to interesting see how they would have taken the soap if they were identical πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Dia is certainly see-sawing between looking morose and then chattering when she sees BP's son( is that a proven as yet??).

Jhanvi is certainly a welcome addition...........she is happy go lucky and fun which is sorely needed in these serials. Wish they had more comic moments..............my fear is that they will revert back to crying, bullying, giving in to Ammaji and that Jogi.............😑🀒

Joginder is an absolute nut case!1 He's Ammaji's poonch No, its not proven as of yet, that Shaurya is BP's son. Yeah, its kind of funny to see Dia's change in character!
But I would prefer it if Dia permanently becomes the bold types 😊
svpd01 thumbnail
dia & jhanvi are fraternal (non-identical) twins......