larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
NAID has making the biggest blooper after part 2...

wasnt dia and jhavi TWINS?

why they dont look equal? why they do look different?

atleast they could have search for girls who have similar looking

thats impossible that twins milen aur unhe pata na hoke woh siblings hain...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dv_freak

NAID has making the biggest blooper after part 2...

wasnt dia and jhavi TWINS?

why they dont look equal? why they do look different?

atleast they could have search for girls who have similar looking

thats impossible that twins milen aur unhe pata na hoke woh siblings hain...

Twins don't have to look the same. You have to make a difference between identical twins, who look as the name says identical, and fraternal twins, who don't look the same. As in Dia and Jhanvi's case they are fraternal twins, so they don't look equal.
I won't say, that if twins meet it's impossible for them to not know that they are siblings, because Dia and Jhanvi don't look the same, so they don't have any hint for guessing, the could've been related. Jhanvi hasn't even a clue about a sister, so she won't think about it; though they have this special bounding, although they don't know why, so.
Hope you could do something with my answer 😊
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Twins don't have to look the same. You have to make a difference between identical twins, who look as the name says identical, and fraternal twins, who don't look the same. As in Dia and Jhanvi's case they are fraternal twins, so they don't look equal.
I won't say, that if twins meet it's impossible for them to not know that they are siblings, because Dia and Jhanvi don't look the same, so they don't have any hint for guessing, the could've been related. Jhanvi hasn't even a clue about a sister, so she won't think about it; though they have this special bounding, although they don't know why, so.
Hope you could do something with my answer 😊
Best regards,
Hesperus <3

couldn't have said it better!i know identical twins and fraternal twins.. though u known an identical twin when u see them, its kind of hard to tell a fraternal twin until told/introduced...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
twins are twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is alway something similar both of them
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

not neccessarily i know twins who are fraternal twins and they are poles apart i mean one is quiet and good whereas the other one is totally gobby and naughty. You cant tell there twins at all until they mentioned it.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
u guys betta know qauz uhv twins home
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I disagree............we have twins in the family and they are nothing like each other as they are fraternal. They do share a special bond and I feel so do Dia and Jhanvi. Look at the way they have become close friends with supposedly nothing in common between them. It was an instant gravitation of friendship due to the bond which neither of them know about.
groucho thumbnail

Don't feel bad it is very common to believe that twins feel for and look like each other. Certainly many movies portray that................😊😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Groucho,
I agree with you!
That's one of the things I like about the soap - fraternal twins!
Its a welcome as its something different from the norm!
And yes, I do agree with you, fraternal twins don't have to look similar! There was a pair in my school, fraternal twins; they were like Sita aur GeetaπŸ˜† though not identical.
One was short, fair, a little plump and very feminine and the other was really tall , wheatish, tom boyish and extremely thin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even just sisters would have resembled eachother more than those two πŸ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

That's one of the things I like about the soap - fraternal twins!

Its quite a change as its something different from the norm!
And yes, I do agree with you, fraternal twins don't look like eachother! There was a pair in my school, fraternal twins; they were like Sita aur GeetaπŸ˜† though not identical.
One was short, fair a little plump and very feminine and the other was really tall and a tom boyish and extremely thin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even just sisters would have resembled eachother more than those two πŸ˜†

Yes but in the case of Dia and Jhanvi...........they have a bond......look how they both gravitated to each other. That is the channels way of showing that they are twins but just don't know it yet and I like the way that has been done. It would have been a bit much if both looked identical and imagine Ammaji's expression😲..................