Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think even Amba is getting married๐Ÿ˜‰
They'll probably show Amba getting married to Khanna (whoever he is) and settling down abroad with her "dream man" is reel and real life ๐Ÿ˜†
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

sudss - you here? Great!

BTW, just wanted to inform that as a lead, Sia was one who was much more courageous (as compared to some other leads) though I wished the CVs knew exactly where they were headed with some tracks.
Do join us in th e Chit-Chat thread. Though most of us there, who used to watch the how before the Leap, do not discuss much about the Show.
Thanks God, we at least had a sane period ebfore the leap, which we enjoyed.
But as far as shows on COLORS go, they are all steeped in negativity. And are so insipid after leaps mainly.

yeahhh.. me here too poetic ๐Ÿ˜Š what to do, addicted ho gayi hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰ i used to catch up with the updates, but wasnt active in these forums, thts all....
no offence meant wrt the sia reference yar... she was brave when compared to many other leads, but then there was lotssssssssss more CVs could have done in the developement of her character... and which they, sadly, didnt do ๐Ÿ˜”.... and she had to pull of on a most insignificant way... dont think tht was originally the idea of the show... but anyway, its the negativity that rules now... so got to put up with tht

sudss thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

You are right and that is why I have hesitated for so long.
Sudss..............I am really an odd one out in this Forum......much too old............and cannot seem to relate to the reactions to these serials.
NAIDL and BV have a great set of viewers and it has been a privilege to exchange views but since the leap sadly so many have left...........and BV seems to be going downhill although the members are such a wonderful gang to discuss with.
It is the Uttaran discussion forum that I am leaving. Maybe a post here and there but that is all. Again a great group of people but somehow the reel, real, actors, morals of the serial and the actors have all got blurred and seem to be overlapping each other.

You are too kind and I will not lose touch with all of you............there is always the chit chat forums and that is a blessing. Virtual friendships............what a wonderful invention๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you Sudss๐Ÿ˜Š

odd one??? dont tell me!! in tht case we are all odd ones too... dont we see so many different openions n reactions on each and every thing about a serial... n does tht mean u r odd?? to each one - is, thts it... but the greatest thing is - u have some one to share ur thought with... whther they think alike or not - u still have them to listen u out...

u r right aditi, virtual friendships is definitely a great thing to have... and its lot more fun, more understanding and lots less demanding thn real life friendship, dont u feel ๐Ÿ˜Š and who knows... one day we might all become better real life friends ๐Ÿ˜Š luv ya for tht beautiful thought
sudss thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I think even Amba is getting married๐Ÿ˜‰

They'll probably show Amba getting married to Khanna (whoever he is) and settling down abroad with her "dream man" is reel and real life ๐Ÿ˜†

amba is getting married?? really?? i think i missed tht bit then
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

amba is getting married?? really?? i think i missed tht bit then

That is Laado being creative๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I don't think Amba is getting married.๐Ÿ˜•
sudss thumbnail
not bad!! laado - good going ๐Ÿ˜‰ lets pass it on to the CVs ๐Ÿ˜Š
and any ways, thts thousand times better than killing tht character, which is usually the first option when an actor decides to leave.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sudss and Groucho,
Actually the idea is not mine๐Ÿ˜‰ I only added up two and two and made it four๐Ÿ˜†
You see, there is an unknown character called Khanna in Amba's life, apparently her love interest ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And in the article on TB, they said Amba will be going abroad after "transporting" Jhanvi to Ammaji's house. So I assumed Amba shall marry Khanna and settle down abroad!!
The CVs would have got the idea from Shika's personal life, I guess!!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Sudss and Groucho,

Actually the idea is not mine๐Ÿ˜‰ I only added up two and two and made it four๐Ÿ˜†
You see, there is an unknown character called Khanna in Amba's life, apparently her love interest ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And in the article on TB, they said Amba will be going abroad after "transporting" Jhanvi in Ammaji's house. So I assumed Amba shall marry Khanna and settle down abroad!!
The CVs would have got the idea from Shika's personal life, I guess!!

CV's combining reel and real....๐Ÿ˜‰ Now ain't that smart............๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sudss thumbnail
a bit too smart, i'd say ๐Ÿ˜‰