Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

aditiji i understand..UT had become more of a chore thn fun on the forum..way too much fanaticism regarding sum characters..and on BV we enjoy picking the show apart more thn watching it..i dnt watch any of the shows now..just updates and fun wid the gang..mostly here,at BV and my new adda now is Kools commentary on PR forum..drop in there if u like..dnt leave..our chit-chat here is the best place on the entire IF..no tensions,no fights abt characters,just real life..dnt leave..

Thanks Anu, I do not intend to stop chatting in any chit chat threads that are available. Will check out this PR forum.........what is PR the name of a show or Public Relations as I know it.?? This is the ignorance of age.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aditi - You re not leaving us I hope, even when we have been angelic pests?

Never Poet, I said only the serial forums not the chit chats................angels yes.😊...........pests😲...........not that I can ever rememberπŸ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no PR is the pavitra rishta forum..and kool is the one critic on the forum who lashes out at the holiness of the duo..actually my mum follows the show and since its at dinner time i sit thru it..full on wid my usual commentaries abt the innate capacity of the lead pair to screw up EVERY damn issue in the world wid their "mahaanta" and "pavitrata"..and on IF kool does the same thing..so i found a kindred spirit in her..lots od debate happens on tht thread bt unlike other forums,people dnt come at ur throats if u dnt agree..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poet meri jaan u can never be a pest..muah!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Ladies
I am moonwalking ... 😊
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thank you Ladies

I am moonwalking ... 😊

We will follow you to the chit chat thread.............. I think we are going against IF rules...........needless to say we will just walk.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Good morning and Good afternoon! πŸ˜ƒ

Great to see you all. The forum was so empty, and without u all, I too didn't like to post anything. So , whats up?

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi today my exams r also over n al of u also startd postng hi nice!!...!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I gather there has been some news of that ...............since you know Amba is leavingπŸ˜‰. Honestly the channels just do not want to keep anything under wraps...........they must be panting for TRP's

Laado, I am going to stop watching all the serials I watch on Colors...................just is not my cup of tea anymore. I had, had high hopes for this particular channel as they started with so much fanfare about issues that would be addressed but alas........................zippo............is all that they have come up with.

Will pop in from time to time and read your updates..........but these shows have nothing but negativity in them. NAIDL post leap has probably had the most amount of funny scenes.........than BV and Uttaran and that was a welcome sight but somehow the serial is just plodding along with the channel trying very hard to replace Sia and Raghav..............................and it is my opinion that they have had very little success.

Keep up the good job on the updates.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Surprisingly, I'm not feeling anything at Amba's exit!! Maybe because she has too little roleπŸ˜•
But speaking for myself, I'm loving the soap after the leapπŸ˜ƒ
Earlier, just after the leap, the Forum used to be soona-soona. But now, its picking upSmile
As far as filling in the void of those two is concerned, I think the soap has been pretty successful, atleast that's what the TRP ratings show.
Thanks for appreciating my updates πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Surprisingly, I'm not feeling anything at Amba's exit!! Maybe because she has too little roleπŸ˜•

But speaking for myself, I'm loving the soap after the leapπŸ˜ƒ
Earlier, just after the leap, the Forum used to be soona-soona. But now, its picking up😊
As far as filling in the void of those two is concerned, I think the soap has been pretty successful, atleast that's what the TRP ratings show.
Thanks for appreciating my updates πŸ˜ƒ

I am sure there are many who will feel differently about the serial and I too, enjoyed the fun bits but it is much the same with Ammaji showing no signs of letting up. Can become a bit monotonous. Jhanvi and Chanda (I can't believe I am saying this) were the stress busters and greatly enjoyed.

I am glad that the TRP's have picked up for the sake of those who enjoy the serial. I look forward to reading your updates................just read that Amba is getting married or rather the actress playing Amba.😊