Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

We do - Amba!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

But she'll be leaving in a short while๐Ÿ˜ญ

I gather there has been some news of that ...............since you know Amba is leaving๐Ÿ˜‰. Honestly the channels just do not want to keep anything under wraps...........they must be panting for TRP's

Laado, I am going to stop watching all the serials I watch on Colors...................just is not my cup of tea anymore. I had, had high hopes for this particular channel as they started with so much fanfare about issues that would be addressed but alas........................zippo............is all that they have come up with.

Will pop in from time to time and read your updates..........but these shows have nothing but negativity in them. NAIDL post leap has probably had the most amount of funny scenes.........than BV and Uttaran and that was a welcome sight but somehow the serial is just plodding along with the channel trying very hard to replace Sia and Raghav..............................and it is my opinion that they have had very little success.

Keep up the good job on the updates.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aditi, dont quit the forums even if u stop watching the show ๐Ÿ˜Š u have anice lil group of friends here, dont you? and we surely dont want to see u go ๐Ÿ˜Š
even i am not watching most of these shows... just catching up with the updates now ๐Ÿ˜Š
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sudss - you here? Great!
BTW, just wanted to inform that as a lead, Sia was one who was much more courageous (as compared to some other leads) though I wished the CVs knew exactly where they were headed with some tracks.
Do join us in th e Chit-Chat thread. Though most of us there, who used to watch the how before the Leap, do not discuss much about the Show.
Thanks God, we at least had a sane period ebfore the leap, which we enjoyed.
But as far as shows on COLORS go, they are all steeped in negativity. And are so insipid after leaps mainly.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

aditi, dont quit the forums even if u stop watching the show ๐Ÿ˜Š u have anice lil group of friends here, dont you? and we surely dont want to see u go ๐Ÿ˜Š

even i am not watching most of these shows... just catching up with the updates now ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are right and that is why I have hesitated for so long.
Sudss..............I am really an odd one out in this Forum......much too old............and cannot seem to relate to the reactions to these serials.
NAIDL and BV have a great set of viewers and it has been a privilege to exchange views but since the leap sadly so many have left...........and BV seems to be going downhill although the members are such a wonderful gang to discuss with.
It is the Uttaran discussion forum that I am leaving. Maybe a post here and there but that is all. Again a great group of people but somehow the reel, real, actors, morals of the serial and the actors have all got blurred and seem to be overlapping each other.

You are too kind and I will not lose touch with all of you............there is always the chit chat forums and that is a blessing. Virtual friendships............what a wonderful invention๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you Sudss๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

sudss - you here? Great!

BTW, just wanted to inform that as a lead, Sia was one who was much more courageous (as compared to some other leads) though I wished the CVs knew exactly where they were headed with some tracks.
Do join us in th e Chit-Chat thread. Though most of us there, who used to watch the how before the Leap, do not discuss much about the Show.
But as far as shows on COLORS go, they are all steeped in negativity. And are so insipid after leaps mainly.

BOLD - How true and it is not just about the after leaps it is also what it is doing to the viewers and that for me is most worrying.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with sudss...

I have not watched a single episode after leap but still keeps roaming around here only ....๐Ÿ˜†

keep doing this Aditi ...๐Ÿ˜‰
This forums was almost virana before Rasia track ...after it too many of us joined ...and again only few people are posting
May be new love story will make it more greenry ...
And as far a colors channel is concerned it starts its show with a big promises but don't bother to fulfill it ....๐Ÿ˜กeach & every track in a serial gives a another message ....which is beyond my acceptance level ...so just for my health sake its better I should keep myself away from this stress giver ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

sudss - you here? Great!

yes Poetic, the character Sia was one of the best... the only best think was after the leap Natasha and Aditya left the show... or else they would have been one among many
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

You are right and that is why I have hesitated for so long.
Sudss..............I am really an odd one out in this Forum......much too old............and cannot seem to relate to the reactions to these serials.
NAIDL and BV have a great set of viewers and it has been a privilege to exchange views but since the leap sadly so many have left...........and BV seems to be going downhill although the members are such a wonderful gang to discuss with.
It is the Uttaran discussion forum that I am leaving. Maybe a post here and there but that is all. Again a great group of people but somehow the reel, real, actors, morals of the serial and the actors have all got blurred and seem to be overlapping each other.

You are too kind and I will not lose touch with all of you............there is always the chit chat forums and that is a blessing. Virtual friendships............what a wonderful invention๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you Sudss๐Ÿ˜Š

aditiji i understand..UT had become more of a chore thn fun on the forum..way too much fanaticism regarding sum characters..and on BV we enjoy picking the show apart more thn watching it..i dnt watch any of the shows now..just updates and fun wid the gang..mostly here,at BV and my new adda now is Kools commentary on PR forum..drop in there if u like..dnt leave..our chit-chat here is the best place on the entire IF..no tensions,no fights abt characters,just real life..dnt leave..
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

I agree with sudss...

I have not watched a single episode after leap but still keeps roaming around here only ....๐Ÿ˜†

keep doing this Aditi ...๐Ÿ˜‰
This forums was almost virana before Rasia track ...after it too many of us joined ...and again only few people are posting
May be new love story will make it more greenry ...
And as far a colors channel is concerned it starts its show with a big promises but don't bother to fulfill it ....๐Ÿ˜กeach & every track in a serial gives a another message ....which is beyond my acceptance level ...so just for my health sake its better I should keep myself away from this stress giver ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Bittu................a love story๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Now wouldn't that be a first for Colors........................I would love that!!!!!!!!!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi - You re not leaving us I hope, even when we have been angelic pests?