Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really i dnt think adi wld stand beside his wife if she gves birth to a girl child ๐Ÿคชstupid fellow cant stand on his wrd he is soooo confused and his unstable mind๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿคชbut i think tanisha will gve birth to a boy and then she wld also help MY POOR DIA in her wayyyyy ๐Ÿ˜‰.she will do the job of sia like chanda (bcoz ammajis fav bahu was only sheeeeeee) lke supporting etc after she knows abt her .hpe for the best ๐Ÿ˜‰.

any wayssssss forgot abot u r appreciationnnnnn๐Ÿ˜†.thanx for the update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
nazlina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

i wonder how ammaji manages to remain the same at heart even after so many years of exposure to modernity and life in the city. doesnt seem to have chaged a bit... and tanisha too, am afraid, might turn to be another sia, come in with lots of resolutions and be part of the family and then do nothing but make that frowning face on ammaji's atrocities. or may be they will turn her to a vamp as anu told - we do have this tradition of having a dual perspective for women - shez either the devi or the daemon. theres hardly anything in between...sad!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

thanks for the update.

i wonder how ammaji manages to remain the same at heart even after so many years of exposure to modernity and life in the city. doesnt seem to have chaged a bit... and tanisha too, am afraid, might turn to be another sia, come in with lots of resolutions and be part of the family and then do nothing but make that frowning face on ammaji's atrocities. or may be they will turn her to a vamp as anu told - we do have this tradition of having a dual perspective for women - shez either the devi or the daemon. theres hardly anything in between...sad!!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Nice speculations!! My feeling is that she'll be turned into a vamp and she has very good reasons for turning into one - an idiot of a husband who'll do anything but stand up for her. Over the period of time, she'll become Ammaji's favourite DIL because she'll give birth to a boy and then she wouldn't want to do anything to annoy Ammaji because she is all powerful. So she'll probably go out of her way to do things that she wouldn't normally do just to please her. Very typical you know, a meek husband and a scheming wife๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And two - they cannot turn her into another Sia, Dia and Jhanvi are the main leads; and this Neelam (Tanisha) is quite an experienced actor, so they cant push her in the background without giving her any role. So the obvious solution would be to turn her into a vamp!! Inevitable, you know!!
sudss thumbnail
and most of the time, its the vamps who get the maximum recognition as an actor.... rightfully so because theres lots of scope for bringing out and developing their acting skills in the black character. where as the protagonist, very often, is a meek subdued creature in indian soaps. all she has to do is to weep, weep n weep... and work like slaves till they break their backs ๐Ÿ˜‰
PemaKarpo thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ I think that's one of the major reason why negativity rules on Colors!! All the antogonists are seasoned actors, because black characters should be good actors, and the protognists are relatively new comers. So its quite natural that these "negatve" characters will be given more importance and screen space than the "positive" characters!! Nobody wants to act so negative that people start hating them, so the moment their roles take a very negative turn, these actors put their foot down ๐Ÿ˜† and the CVs have to oblige!! So neither can they show these characters in too much bad light nor can they make a fool of these characters by letting them lose face in front of the "positive" characters๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sad!!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
lol... well said.... negativity rules.. things need to change... hope somebody brings in tht change...
why dont we ever have a good hearted strong willed fearless female character??
PemaKarpo thumbnail

lol... well said.... negativity rules.. things need to change... hope somebody brings in tht change...

why dont we ever have a good hearted strong willed fearless female character??

We do - Amba!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
But she'll be leaving in a short while๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sudss thumbnail
Amba, yes, agree... but thts nothing more than a cameo... not a full fledged heroine ๐Ÿ˜”
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Amba, yes, agree... but thts nothing more than a cameo... not a full fledged heroine ๐Ÿ˜”

I know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It would have been so much better had Amba been the main lead since the begining of the soap!!
But alas!!