feedbacks of d new character.. choose ur character

hunk10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys am new to dis forum but am not new to d show.....i dnt knw how to write stuffs in a public forum so am sorry if i go wrong with ma words....
well to start with am liking d show aftr d leap but i still feel d cv's r smhow forcing d college scenes dat r nt meant to be a part of our actual ladoo story...
am liking d family scenes but i still feel dey need to bring back our actual ammaji into action, rather than being an old strict "daima"...
as of d newer generation in gals i feel both janvi n diya r carrying d storyline well👏 but among d guys am nt likin shorya n rajveer's acting, dey r acting quite immaturely🥱... on d othr hand am liking karan n aditiya's character n want to see more of them rather than d college nonsense...
especially karan's scene, guess d guy is good with both action n drama👏 typical hero material, dats wat i feel n i wud love to watch dese two guys scene coming in more n more of action scenes as well.... tel me about ur prefernces as well, whose track u wanna see more??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunk10 thumbnail
n guys do lemme knw whose coming opposite janvi:)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunk10

hey guys am new to dis forum [welcome to the forum😃]but am not new to d show.....i dnt knw how to write stuffs in a public forum so am sorry if i go wrong with ma words....
well to start with am liking d show aftr d leap but i still feel d cv's r smhow forcing d college scenes dat r nt meant to be a part of our actual ladoo story...[I like the story after the leap too😛 Well I'm not against the college scenes, because although I like Ammaji, I cant see her for the complete half hour😆, I like Dia and Jhanvi's bonding too😛Real cute😳]
am liking d family scenes but i still feel dey need to bring back our actual ammaji into action, rather than being an old strict "daima"...[I dont know, but I prefer this Ammaji to the pre leap Ammaji😕 The pre leap Amaji was too violent and in many ways a dayan. So, I like this Ammaji better!!]
as of d newer generation in gals i feel both janvi n diya r carrying d storyline well👏 but among d guys am nt likin shorya n rajveer's acting, dey r acting quite immaturely🥱... on d othr hand am liking karan n aditiya's character n want to see more of them rather than d college nonsense... [Shaurya looks teek-tak and I feel he acts pretty well! Just my opinion though!! But yes, the college tiff between Dia- Shaurya is really boring! There is nothing new about this concept!! Girl-guy fight and then they realize their mutual love and get marriedconcept's rather boring! I'm not particularly fond of Rajveer, but I feel he acts well! Just my opinion though! Karan is my favourite too😃 Adi is ok types😆]
especially karan's scene, guess d guy is good with both action n drama👏 typical hero material, dats wat i feel n i wud love to watch dese two guys scene coming in more n more of action scenes as well.... tel me about ur prefernces as well, whose track u wanna see more??[I want to see Amba and Ammaji scenes😳😭. Me not happy that Amba wont be a part of the soap after sometime🤢 I really the Amba-Jhanvi bonding too😳. Basically, I want to see more of Amba when she's around!]

Word Count: 0

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my favo is karan and that is the onli reason im watching the show hehe
hunk10 thumbnail
thnkz guys n thnk u laado7 for putting in ma words properly..lol😆