PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Adi comes back home after completing the job assigned to him by Gajender. Gajender is thrilled and Ammaji takes out a wad of notes from her "purse" and nazar utatarofies Adi. She asks Karan to distribute the money among the poor and needy. Joginder comes in and sees Karan and asks him if the work assigned to him is over. Karan says the work is going on. Ammaji is thrilled that Adi succeeded in the work. She asks him how he managed it and he says he got hold of some senior officers, spoke to them and got the work done. Ammaji is all smiles and says that getting work done by physical force is passe and that one must use his brains to get work done. Joginder too praises Adi for completing the job successfully. Karan, who is an onlooker, feels hurt. Ammaji sees Karan and admonishes him for idling around and wasting time.

Santosh, Chanda and Tanisha are looking at sarees when Adi enters. He promises to take Tanisha shopping and he says that they would have candle night dinner that evening. Dia comes in just then and Santosh asks her why she is late and if Ammaji did not ask her about it. Dia remains mum and Chanda says she'll get something for her to eat.

Ammaji and Gajender are standing outside the house, all ready to go somewhere. Gajender asks Ammaji why she gave Adi a job that was already half done and made it sound as if were a difficult job which could not have been possible without Adi's help.

Ammaji says that Adi must believe that his presence is very important to the family and that was why she had to put up the drama.

Adi and Tanisha step out of the house with an intention of going shopping. Ammaji asks Tanisha to go with one the women as she has something important to show Adi. Tanisha tells Adi that he promised her that he would take her shopping. He tells her to do as Ammaji tells. Tanisha is hurt. Ammaji takes out a wad of notes and gives it to Tanisha and asks her to go shopping.

Ammaji, Gajender and Adi drive to Aditya Group Of Companies. Adi is very touched that their company is named after him. Ammaji takes him on a tour of "his" company. They show some PPTs elaborating their various businesses. Gajender says that they have all struggled a lot to build up the empire. He says that business tactics have changed and that now, they require somebody who is educated and can look after the company well. He also adds that they are undergoing a loss at the moment.

Ammaji&co selects wedding cards for the marriage. They then move on to see something "special". Ammaji shows Adi the miniature of Aditya Developers. She also hands him a business card of the company. All these leave Adi touched, moved and inspired!

PRECAP- Adi and Tanisha are dining and Adi reveals to her that his family has everything and that they need not go back to America. He says his family requires him at the moment. Tanisha is shocked and they have a tiff.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no janu ??annd diaaaaaaaa πŸ˜”.so amajji succeded in her 1st plan again😈.and now break up of tanisha and adi will b her 2nd plan i guess .omggggggg she dsnt leave any one .not even raghav then and not even adi now
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

no janu ??annd diaaaaaaaa πŸ˜”.so amajji succeded in her 1st plan again😈.and now break up of tanisha and adi will b her 2nd plan i guess .omggggggg she dsnt leave any one .not even raghav then and not even adi now

That's something I really like about her!! Her never-say-die attitude!! No matter what, she always has something up her sleeves and she always manages to get her own way!!
Now, I'm not saying that her way is the right way, but nevertheless, I really like the attitude!!
But I feel Adi will get married to Tanisha......
504887 thumbnail

thnx a lot 4 d upd

ammaji is a dog's tail

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
karan no matter how mean any1 is to u i will always love u
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys! 😊

Thanks for the nice updeat, laado_007, guess it's quiet a hard work to write always this updeats πŸ‘ Concerning phoo_12's post, your Ammaji-liking got out of you, didn't it? πŸ˜† Though, you are right, she is a big thickhead who is never willing to give up that easily. But as phoo_12 has mentioned, she hadn't left her precious Raghav, so she won't leave Aditiya. And Adi starts to let himself manipulate by her. Yet I'm sure that Adi and Tanisha will get married, weather Ammaji likes it or not, but they won't return to America, I think.
Aw, I pity Karan too, poor him πŸ˜” I just hate it, how Ammaji and Joginder behave towards him, he really doesn't deserve it. By the way, he doesn't go to college, does he? That's just not fair 😡
Missed Jhanvi in yesterday's episode; they showed too much of Ammaji and co. Hope today will be more scenes with her πŸ˜›
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Hey guys! 😊

Thanks for the nice updeat, laado_007, guess it's quiet a hard work to write always this updeats πŸ‘ Concerning phoo_12's post, your Ammaji-liking got out of you, didn't it? πŸ˜† Though, you are right, she is a big thickhead who is never willing to give up that easily. But as phoo_12 has mentioned, she hadn't left her precious Raghav, so she won't leave Aditiya. And Adi starts to let himself manipulate by her. Yet I'm sure that Adi and Tanisha will get married, weather Ammaji likes it or not, but they won't return to America, I think.
Aw, I pity Karan too, poor him πŸ˜” I just hate it, how Ammaji and Joginder behave towards him, he really doesn't deserve it. By the way, he doesn't go to college, does he? That's just not fair 😡
Missed Jhanvi in yesterday's episode; they showed too much of Ammaji and co. Hope today will be more scenes with her πŸ˜›
Best regards,
Hesperus <3

I used to find it difficult to write the updates. I used to get bored half way and remembering all the details and writing it, used to be a challenge. But now, I have kind of got the hang of it, so its a little easier now! Moreover, post leap, I really enjoy doing the updatesπŸ˜ƒ
Sang_hari used to do the updates before me. She did it almost everyday for over a year, I guess!!
Really, hats off to herβ­οΈπŸ‘
Coming to the soap, I dont see anything wrong in a grand mother wanting her grandson to stay back in IndiaπŸ˜•
Moreover, as Anu said, Adi seems to be a spineless idiot. So even if Tanisha became junior Sunheri, I wouldn't blame her
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago