PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A fultoo faaltoo episode! So will just give a short update!

Rajveer goes to the canteen and does not find any girl waiting for him. Jhanvi again calls up as Sweety and guides him to a room number three. Rajveer enters it without noticing that it is a girls' room. Jhanvi locks the door from the outside and the next thing Rajveer is standing in the principal's office. The principal is apparently an absented minded fellow and makes a fool of himself. Finally when the principal realizes the reason Rajveer is standing in his office, he warns him and tells him that this is his first and last warning and if he does anything of the sort again, he would be rusticated.

When Rajveer comes out of the office, Jhanvi meets him and he is shocked to realize that Jhanvi and Sweety are the same. Jhanvi threatens him that she would put him into trouble again if he tells anybody at home that Dia is going to take part in the college fest.

Jhanvi recites to Dia how she disposed off Rajveer and why he wouldn't be a threat to her participating in the fest. Dia is shocked and tells her that if Rajveer gets rusticated, Ammaji would never send her to college till his suspension period is over. Just then she sees Shaurya and decides to go for rehearsals.

Jhanvi, Dia and a few other girls are rehearsing when they hear loud music coming from the nearby room. Dia increases the volume of the CD player and they resume practicing. Shaurya and co come from the other room and he asks the girls to reduce the volume of their CD player as they too have to practice. They have a tiff until the principal intervenes.

Back at Krishna Nivas, Adi's wedding arrangements are taking place. Adi comes back home after completing the job assigned to him by Gajender. Gajender is thrilled and Ammaji takes out a wad of notes from her "purse" and nazar utatarofies Adi. Karan, who is an onlooker, feels hurt.

PRECAP- Adi and Tanisha step out of the house with an intention of going shopping. Ammaji asks Tanisha to go with one the women as she has something important to show Adi. Tanisha tells Adi that he promised her that he would take her shopping. Adi tells her to do as Ammaji tells. Tanisha is hurt. Ammaji takes out a wad of notes and gives it to Tanisha and asks her to go shopping.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks laado_007
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘thanx for the update ๐Ÿ‘.so DIA b came very bold after meeting our JANU.nice to here that๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

๐Ÿ‘thanx for the update ๐Ÿ‘.so DIA b came very bold after meeting our JANU.nice to here that๐Ÿ˜†

So true ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
504887 thumbnail

thnx 4 d upd

dia became bold after meeting her soulmate wowwwww๐Ÿ˜†

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the updeat. I watched the episode online and I liked it. The scenes in the college were kind of refreshing after all of Dia's 'sad' days. Although it I have to get used to her feisty behavior towards Shaurya ๐Ÿ˜† But I like her this way even more and kudos to Shaurya! It's great how Dia changes in his presence, he does a good job till now^^ Just hope, that over time Dia will learn to stand up for herself in her family and especially infront of Ammaji. By the way, what kind of principle do they have? And Rajveer, wow, he disappeard really fast, didn't he? ๐Ÿคฃ But I can understand why^^
In contrast, the last part was a bit sad again. Aww, poor Karan, I really feel sorry for him ๐Ÿ˜” He always does every job they give him, but never got such a pride for it, nor even a "Well done" or something like that. Totally understandable that he is hurt and maybe feels jealous of Aditiya (though you can't blame Adi for this).
Well, seems like Ammaji has already started to manipulate her dearest grandson. I can't say, that I actually like Tanisha, yet I hope for her sake that Adi will come to his mind soon.
Best regards,
Hesperus <3