Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
yea wo kitchen wala is super cute!!!!!!!!!!
and phone convo hehhehehhe he was holding her and i was blushing
LOL
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahaha so was I!!! its untolerably cute...and then he kisses her forehead and i was like OMGG these two are to die for!! and then when he threw the flour up! i was like laughing out loud! great couple!
and what about this one:
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
achha pooja ab jaana hai baad mein aur baath karengey SD ke barey me :D xoxoxxo
accha preeti bye!!
yea even tht was very cute
SD ke saare scenes cute hote hai
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really loved it when simran said...agar tum show me mujhe chod ke nahi jaate to hum bhi best jodi mein nominated hote lol🤣
yea tht was the awsmt part and even when Simran said she is nomiated for most sanaskari personality varun's reaction was so sweet and simran fake slapped him
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa...n then they also showed him during her water dance...n the pic u posted of varun with rest of the cast...wheres that pic from
i dunno no g somewheere frm FB shivali she posted
-bonbon- thumbnail
haha Priya and Pooja...that's what I said! That was my fav bit when she said agar tum mujhe chor ke nahi jaathe tho best jodi me bhi nominate hojaathe, and then the fake slaps!! and yeah Pooja...Varun's reaction with rolling of the eyes in a funny way! OMG it was all too cuteee!! loved every single second...and it was really cute how varun was laughing at Saloni'as jokes and how they showed Varun's face in the middle of the performance when Simran was doing the water dance! To much to take in! Can't believe he isn't back yet...omg we all being with P...Pooja Priya and Preeti loll sorry that was random...and OMG!! i just watched the last scene of Sia when she died...I've watched it so many time but I always cry. Im still balling my eyes out...its soo sad!
-bonbon- thumbnail
omg Pooja...do you want the link for when Sia died?!?! If you want it get ready to cry!
and with the one about Varun do you just want me to send you the link with the start and end times? Do you want the one when he is on the red carpet or the one when he is watching simran dance?
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago