Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yea...sooo x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (etc.) excited!!!!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hey u wanna knw how to keep avatar as we kept like with every post some images are coming
i think u would like to keep some shaurya dia sig only so go to first page of this thread and choose one sig and then i will tell u how to do it
-bonbon- thumbnail
pooja my internets going like really slow...im trying to get on to different pages but i have to wait ages...would you mind if you taught me how to do this later...??? sorry!!!!
Its perfectly alright accha talk to u later need to go
-bonbon- thumbnail
kk cya talk to you later. Merry Christmas if i don't talk to you again!! btw i've been meaning to tell you this for a while. my fav scene of SD is when the couple are at the park and they confess their love to each other for the first time. i tried to attach the link but they're not letting me saying that i need to atleast post 25 things on the forum before attaching links!! uhhh!! anyway...can't wait to see SD tomozzow!!! love you, shaurya and diya heaps! xxx.
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh...i hope they perform yar *fingers crossed*
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Merry christmas everyone 🤗

Originally posted by: heeyyy

kk cya talk to you later. Merry Christmas if i don't talk to you again!! btw i've been meaning to tell you this for a while. my fav scene of SD is when the couple are at the park and they confess their love to each other for the first time. i tried to attach the link but they're not letting me saying that i need to atleast post 25 things on the forum before attaching links!! uhhh!! anyway...can't wait to see SD tomozzow!!! love you, shaurya and diya heaps! xxx.

wowww!!!!!!11 even my fav scene is tat shaurya luks so sweet when dia said i love u!! i can nvr ever forget that scene!
yaa u have to 1st post 25posts and then u can post the links:))) even me yaar i m eagerly waiting for 2morrow!!!!!
luv u too dear!!!

@Priya even me too waiting for them to perform and merry christmas to all of u!!!!!!!!!: ))))
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Merry Christmas everyone!! 😊
Can't wait for the awards!