Frequent Posters

Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
plz add me too. i love shaurya & dia.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

can shaurya get more better, wow that hospital scne , wow man he hardly cries , what a warrior he is, he is the life of this show, cvs keep this character this way only, dia was crying and he manged to make dia smile wow,

that scene was emotional , funny and cute , awesome dia and shaurya , u make a wow couple
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

can shaurya get more better, wow that hospital scne , wow man he hardly cries , what a warrior he is, he is the life of this show, cvs keep this character this way only, dia was crying and he manged to make dia smile wow,

that scene was emotional , funny and cute , awesome dia and shaurya , u make a wow couple

completely agree with u..I've nvr seen shaurya to cry ever..he's a such funluving person..ryt now nobody seems to be in in a good mood in NAIDL..
only shaurya manages to put a smile on my face..and so does dia..
at da hospital how cutely shaurya lightened dia's mood..the way he was acting lyk he's having pain only to get kisses from dia, it was so cute
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do u know where I can watch their scenes, cuz the link provided the Accoun is terminated and someone that is uploading it, stopped at like Scene 18
intruderfast thumbnail

ka l kaa scene was nice , and dia was looking really lovely in saree, hmm bp is being veery good to dia😕just hope that he does not come in between shaurya and dia,

so shaurya and ida go in mandir and then jhanci comes so my guess id dia and shaurya will be still kept in dark for some time, its ok let them enjoy for some days baad mein denge tension unhe😆😆
and wow 4 episodes without amamji , kyaa baat hain😆😆
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Of course yaar apna Shaurya is best
he is such a fun loving prsn and and lovable boy!!!
He indeed brings smile on each ones face
yesterday's epi when Shaurya was looking at Dia while sleeping then catching hold of her ahnd wow!!!!Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

ka l kaa scene was nice , and dia was looking really lovely in saree, hmm bp is being veery good to dia😕just hope that he does not come in between shaurya and dia,

so shaurya and ida go in mandir and then jhanci comes so my guess id dia and shaurya will be still kept in dark for some time, its ok let them enjoy for some days baad mein denge tension unhe😆😆
and wow 4 episodes without amamji , kyaa baat hain😆😆

yaa she looked nice in saare and especially when she was wearing pallu she was luking so innocent yaar!!!!!
I think that when Jhanvi will arrive Shaurya adn Dia will at Mandir that time
and Jhanvi will tell the whole tale after their arrival.
Yaar ye Bajri ko kya jarurat hai beech me bolna ka
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

yaa she looked nice in saare and especially when she was wearing pallu she was luking so innocent yaar!!!!!
I think that when Jhanvi will arrive Shaurya adn Dia will at Mandir that time
and Jhanvi will tell the whole tale after their arrival.
Yaar ye Bajri ko kya jarurat hai beech me bolna ka

i srsly doubt whther dia and shaurya will get to know it anytime soon , varna they would have been in the house, kuch toh zaroor hone waala hain , maybe jhanvi will keep quiet for dia and shaurya sake and when she sees dia is all happy here

Guys fir the first time I tried making a siggie on my own please please tell!!!
intruderfast thumbnail

wow awesome work pooja aur kal kaa scene kyaa mast tha towel waal, shuray kyaa mast banda hain👏he is the best male character in this show