Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys , just updated the CG with a few new creations.
Hope you like it . 😊

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy Peepz any SDianz here?
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
unnati too gorgeous stuff totally love the coloringz
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys...No good SD scenes from the time that Rajbeer-Kajal thing happened. 😔 Don't know when is this gonna get solved.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i think tomorrow they might show some SD scenes....but poor shaurya...what jhatka he must have got...i mean he was waiting for dia to come...all smiley face...and suddenly its ammaji...wooow...i wish no one gets such big jhatkas in their life LOL....anyways i hope they show some SD scenes tomorrow 😍
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

i think tomorrow they might show some SD scenes....but poor shaurya...what jhatka he must have got...i mean he was waiting for dia to come...all smiley face...and suddenly its ammaji...wooow...i wish no one gets such big jhatkas in their life LOL....anyways i hope they show some SD scenes tomorrow 😍

heyy buddyyy! can u plzz tell me wat shaurya - dia scene showed today ???? plzzzzz
thanks a ton
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

heyy buddyyy! can u plzz tell me wat shaurya - dia scene showed today ???? plzzzzz
thanks a ton

yea sure...y not....its a fresh morning and dia is in her room still upset with wat happened yesterday..suddenly she hears Shaurya's whistle tune and she looks out of window...there she see's shaurya standing outside her gate with his bike...he tells her by sign language to come down and she refuses, he calls her again...then she thinks of telling shaurya everything abt kajals death but says is still thinking but finally agrees to come down...till then ammaji comes out in the open space ans see's shaurya standing outside the gate and starts going near him..the watchman opens the gate for her...and our poor shaurya thinks its dia and with a big smile and sunglasses on looks at the gate and sees ammaji...the smile disappears and shaurya and ammaji keep gaping at each other ( shaurya in shock and ammaji in suspicion)
luv_kriya thumbnail

yea sure...y not....its a fresh morning and dia is in her room still upset with wat happened yesterday..suddenly she hears Shaurya's whistle tune and she looks out of window...there she see's shaurya standing outside her gate with his bike...he tells her by sign language to come down and she refuses, he calls her again...then she thinks of telling shaurya everything abt kajals death but says is still thinking but finally agrees to come down...till then ammaji comes out in the open space ans see's shaurya standing outside the gate and starts going near him..the watchman opens the gate for her...and our poor shaurya thinks its dia and with a big smile and sunglasses on looks at the gate and sees ammaji...the smile disappears and shaurya and ammaji keep gaping at each other ( shaurya in shock and ammaji in suspicion)

awwwwww THANKYOUUU sooooo much buddddyyy .... lubbb uuuu !!! was waiitng for da written update par its still nt posted ! .... ur short update on SD has ended my wait .... THANKYOUUUU once again!!!!😃😃😃😃
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

awwwwww THANKYOUUU sooooo much buddddyyy .... lubbb uuuu !!! was waiitng for da written update par its still nt posted ! .... ur short update on SD has ended my wait .... THANKYOUUUU once again!!!!😃

Anytime honey....Happy to help 😊
i hope they show some nice SD scenes tomorrow...eagerly waiting...feeling bad for Shaurya...he looked so much in shock...hope he is not caought by ammaji 😳
luv_kriya thumbnail

Anytime honey....Happy to help 😊
i hope they show some nice SD scenes tomorrow...eagerly waiting...feeling bad for Shaurya...he looked so much in shock...hope he is not caought by ammaji 😳

yeah i no .... just hope he dusnt go away n den we hv dia s entry 😭😭😭 .. i am longing forSD scenes ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... nd dat amaji ... har jagah taang ladana hi 😡😡😡