stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

After the leap ...I can start watching the show again! Had given up during the whole BP and running around and fighting drama...was just getting too much.

After the leap, miss RaSia but:
  • Jhanvi is sooo cool and I love her interaction with Amba (I am soooo happy she is back!)
  • Shaurya ...such a cutie
  • Love how all brother sisters (except that Avtaar's kid) interact; and that Aditya and Karan are such nice kids
  • Even Gajinder dancing around with Tanisha instead of glaring at her like his bro and Ammaji was funny
  • Even Ammaji going a bit psycho at the bonfire made me all nostalgic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so agree with you!!
If they had started the show with Amba as the protognist, the show wouldn't have gone haywire!
I always wanted her back as she was the sole reason I started watching the soap.She is fantabulous 😳😳
I so love the AmVi bonding 😍
They make an awesome twosome ⭐️
Really waiting for the day when Ammaji will get to know that Amba's alive 😳😍☺️
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I so agree with you!!

......Really waiting for the day when Ammaji will get to know that Amba's alive 😳😍☺️

and really waiting for the day when ammaji realizes that her best kid is and was amba! ammaji is so blind she cant see how in almost all ways amba is that one child who's spunk most resembles ammaji. and that chilgooza, lampat and dheela pajama are just like their names!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptypot

and really waiting for the day when ammaji realizes that her best kid is and was amba! ammaji is so blind she cant see how in almost all ways amba is that one child who's spunk most resembles ammaji. and that chilgooza, lampat and dheela pajama are just like their names!

Totally!!Amba WAS and IS the best kid 😳 She's a whole lot better than all her sons, including Raghav!
But I DO like Avtaar!! He's really awesome, but ofcourse, he's no match for Amba πŸ˜‰