WHO IS GOING TO COME FOR JHANVI??

sanjana mehra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO COME FOR JHANVI NOW THAT WE HAVE SOMEONE FOR DIYA.....SOON SOMEONE FOR JHANVI SHOULD COME TOOO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It has to be smone like her nature lovely shovely......!!!!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

It has to be smone like her nature lovely shovely......!!!!

agreed it has to be a lovely shovely munda
547039 thumbnail
naa... i think it will be someone slightly serious and good natured (as in karan) wo bhee lovely shovely jumpy hoga tou kaam nahin chalega
liek dia is so quite, she has got soemone little jumpy-gumpy
so jhanvi will get slihtly not jumpy-gumpy one but matured like karans types(but karan is her brother, but really speaking not)
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shon703

naa... i think it will be someone slightly serious and good natured (as in karan) wo bhee lovely shovely jumpy hoga tou kaam nahin chalega

liek dia is so quite, she has got soemone little jumpy-gumpy
so jhanvi will get slihtly not jumpy-gumpy one but matured like karans types(but karan is her brother, but really speaking not)

I agree with this 😉 She really needs someone serious and good natured. Though, if she would get someone like her, well, this would be weird (but a lot of fun 😆). I have to admit, that at first I hoped her to be paired with Karan (and as I realised, I wasn't the only one), because they just would fit together and also they aren't blood related, nor were they brought up together (as Karan and Dia). But Jhanvi destroyed all my hopes 😭
Well *sigh* What can you do? 😆 Yet, I think she should get someone a little bit like Karan. We have to wait and watch, I guess.
Best regards,
Hesperus
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hesperus

I agree with this 😉 She really needs someone serious and good natured. Though, if she would get someone like her, well, this would be weird (but a lot of fun 😆). I have to admit, that at first I hoped her to be paired with Karan (and as I realised, I wasn't the only one), because they just would fit together and also they aren't blood related, nor were they brought up together (as Karan and Dia). But Jhanvi destroyed all my hopes 😭
Well *sigh* What can you do? 😆 Yet, I think she should get someone a little bit like Karan. We have to wait and watch, I guess.
Best regards,
Hesperus

AGREED. TILL THEN LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED.