PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanisha continuous to groove oblivious of everything. Ammaji&co continue to stare at her in shock and embarrassment. Finally Adi stops her, covers her with the wrap and takes her inside.

Tanisha is upset at the way Adi brought her in when she was having fun. Adi tells her that she was looking very beautiful in her Indian dress and everyone was staring at her and that was why he brought her in. Tanisha does not buy his story and asks him why Ammaji was upset. He finally tells her that she shouldn't have told her about their wedding plans and their plan to settle down in America. Tanisha asks him why and he replies that marriages in India do not take place without the consent of the elders. He tells her that he would have spoken to his father first who would have in turn spoken to Ammaji and convinced her. Tanisha is worried at having told about their plans to Ammaji in haste but Adi allies her fears.

Amba is working at home when she realizes that it is very late and Jhanvi is not back home yet. She asks Alak Chand about it who offers to go out and check. Jhanvi arrives just then and whispers to Alak Chand not tell her mother that she has arrived. Jhanvi tries to take Amba by surprise but Amba realizes that she is there and twists her hand. Jhanvi complains that her mother is like a soldier posted at the border who is ever ready to fight. Amba smiles and asks her about her Sardar costume. Jhavi narrates what happened at Krishna Nivas. She then becomes nostalgic and whishes that she too had a large family. Amba becomes quite on hearing this. She then says Jhanvi makes one and Amba makes one and one and one make eleven and including Alak Chand, they would be twelve and they would celebrate Lohri. She switches on some music and lights a candle and they celebrate 'Lohri'.

Everybody has gone in for the night except Ammaji and Joginder. She is very upset at what Tanisha had said earlier that day. She tells Joginder that she sent Adi to America to study with a hope that one day he would come back and take the responsibility of the family and their business. She says that she will not allow Adi to go back to America.

Shaurya is introduced. He is a rich chap with an army of servants to look after him. He works for a radio station as an RJ.

Dia is getting ready for college when she hears Shaurya on a radio station. She likes his voice very much and sits down to listen to him with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Shaurya and Dia are shown in split screens.

PRECAP-Dia and Jhanvi are crossing the road but Jhanvi manages to cross it before Dia. Dia is scared to cross the road looking at the traffic. Shaurya helps her cross it.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey superfast update yaar..thanx..so dia cnt even cross the road on her own?what has ammaji made of RaSia's kid!!!its pure blasphemy i tell u..
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update. i am waiting for the day the truth comes out about jhanvi & dia.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey superfast update yaar..thanx..so dia cnt even cross the road on her own?what has ammaji made of RaSia's kid!!!its pure blasphemy i tell u..

Nothing much happened today, so update was fast!
I know! I was like🤪🥱