i think Amma will reject Aditya choice

547039 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well jitna abhi accept kiya wo hi bahut hai, abhi kuch over hee ho raha hai
and it is injust, had karan bought home soemone like that, the girl would ahve been sweeping floors by now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why Ammaji? Had I been in her stead, I would have rejected Tanisha myself 😡
There is nothing wrong in being mordern, but there is a lot of difference between being mordern and cheap. And Tanisha is just that- cheap with a capital C, no make all the letters capital!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I agree with you abut the Karan part.
But last night, when Ammaji said every house ought to be blessed with a son like him, I'm pretty sure she meant Karan. After looking at Joginder's scowling face, she tried to cover up by saying that since Adi has come home everything has been going smoothly.
547039 thumbnail
do you think soooooooo, i think she meant Adi only she is very selfish another old lady, she herself meant adi by all means - as it is she doesnt like karan
and she did nto mean adi by looking at gajenders scowl face it came form her heart
anyway talking about tanisha, even is she was bloody us returned or etc she is indian , does she not know she cannot peck on her hubbys face.
and in lohri promo usney hadd kar di, i think amma shd show strong equal values not just for diya or karan
she should show thsi 'NO' to gajs son as well
me and my husband are also UK-rETURNED, WE AHVE NEVER PECKED ON CHEEKS IN FRONT OF OUR ELDERS , WHAT LOUSY THEY SHOWED....
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
us tanisha ne to sach mein hadd kar di.... i didn't like her character at all....
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shon703

do you think soooooooo, i think she meant Adi only she is very selfish another old lady, she herself meant adi by all means - as it is she doesnt like karan

and she did nto mean adi by looking at gajenders scowl face it came form her heart
anyway talking about tanisha, even is she was bloody us returned or etc she is indian , does she not know she cannot peck on her hubbys face.
and in lohri promo usney hadd kar di, i think amma shd show strong equal values not just for diya or karan
she should show thsi 'NO' to gajs son as well
me and my husband are also UK-rETURNED, WE AHVE NEVER PECKED ON CHEEKS IN FRONT OF OUR ELDERS , WHAT LOUSY THEY SHOWED....

I saw the video again. But I feel she did mean Karan and then looked at Jogi's scowling face and covered up for what she meant.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi i think dey should nt show dat girl protestng against ama as sia did. I dnt like her at al. Dat girl dosent match.
547039 thumbnail
YEAH BUT SIA WAS RESPECTFUL AND SIA WAS LOVING AND CARING AND ACCUSTOMED TO RITUALS ONLY THING SHE RAIDSED VOICE ON ALL THE TRICKS AND BAD TRADE OF AMMA AND HELPED WOMAN
THIS TANISHQUA IS BEKAR JUST STYLE BODY,.... SHE DARE NOT RAISE HER VOICE AGAINST AMMMA
INFACT JHANVI IS OVERALL, SHE IS JOLLY JOLLY, YES SHE WEARS MOD DRESS, BUT SHE IS NICE FMAILY TYPE GIRL, IN ANY WAYS IF SHE RAISE VOICE FOR AMMA IT IS OK, SHE IS HER OWN NATHAN
THIS TANISQ IS USELESS AND SHE SHOULDNT REALLY DARE RIASE VOICE
AND ABHI WO RAGHAV SIA KA BLOOD SHED ALL THE TIME SCNE BAHUT HO GAYA DUE TO ALL SIAS KANDS. NOW WHAT THE SERIAL IN DELHI IS NICEE.