Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi i now startd hatng her as from reading updates i c dat chanda most of d time not even suportd dia. As in case of ama teling dia girls dont touch feet.
547039 thumbnail

and did u see that all the time she is intrested in buying goodies for herself..

and yesterday tou hadd kar diya

she told santosh.... bhedi nikala, dhona , kaat ke rakhna, and then masaley nikla rakhna

then she will cook itseems, what she will cook - her arse????

nonsense, santosh said rehne de u serve, i will cook.

in fact avatar is nice man, hardworkinga nd also cares for dia

chandaaa must remember if it were not for sia and raghav , she wouldnt have bloody seen thi day and now she and her son are more enjoying... chanda must be shown lil unselfish and taking more care of DIYA

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually before the leap RANGELI was there to entertain us and now CHANDA has b com ur entertainmentπŸ˜† .otherwise there will b very serious atmosphere in the havelli so i think CVs wants some hasna in the havelli.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shon703

some injustice always continues

see for sia- and santosh same for diya and santoshs son
and chanda seems to be ow darling of house... who was once not even accepted

If everbody were happy and if Ammaji had changed and if there were no negative characters, then what would have been the need for the leap? They could have just as well concluded the soap πŸ˜‰
As far as Chanda's concerned, I'm not complaining. She may be selfish but if one needs to make a soap, there have to be different characters with different mindsets. Otherwise it would be very boring πŸ˜†
But I'm happy for Chanda though. She has suffered quite a lot. Good to see her smiling 😊
That is just one incident where Chanda asked Santosh to cut the lady's finger and keep the masala ready. But its not like she doesnt do any work.
PS-I just want point out one thing, hope you dont mind, please dont use vulgar slang.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what happemed to chanda's saut.. what was her name,,,, RANGEELI
547039 thumbnail
ok but do you all see how chandas son is ruubbish and on the top treta sweet Diya like bad....
547039 thumbnail
kya yaar past 15-20 days i am seeing just chnada is enjoying
santosh ka pura life kitchen aur seva mein laga hua hain
i ahve not even seen her family outing temple etc.
poor lady, i think her only golden day in life were with vijay πŸ˜‰ and when daaku lady had entred their houseπŸ˜‰
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

If everbody were happy and if Ammaji had changed and if there were no negative characters, then what would have been the need for the leap? They could have just as well concluded the soap πŸ˜‰
As far as Chanda's concerned, I'm not complaining. She may be selfish but if one needs to make a soap, there have to be different characters with different mindsets. Otherwise it would be very boring πŸ˜†
But I'm happy for Chanda though. She has suffered quite a lot. Good to see her smiling 😊
That is just one incident where Chanda asked Santosh to cut the lady's finger and keep the masala ready. But its not like she doesnt do any work.
PS-I just want point out one thing, hope you dont mind, please dont use vulgar slang.

Laado.........so true, I actually really like Chanda in this humorous avatar. She carries off her comic role much better than her earlier role. I like the way Santosh and Sheila (where is she??) humour her and find her really funny and mad at the same time.

Loved Chanda and Avtar's dance...........it was nice to see the household enjoying themselves.......

I guess this is the lull before the storm.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Laado.........so true, I actually really like Chanda in this humorous avatar. She carries off her comic role much better than her earlier role. I like the way Santosh and Sheila (where is she??) humour her and find her really funny and mad at the same time.

Loved Chanda and Avtar's dance...........it was nice to see the household enjoying themselves.......

I guess this is the lull before the storm.

I liked the Chanda Avtar dance too, its the Tanisha ki jawaani that I dint like! It was funny initially but they dragged it too much, not only the Tanisha part but also the entire celebration!
Sheela Chachi πŸ˜• No idea πŸ˜• Avtar said she's gone to Vaishno Devi, probably she deceided to settle down there itself
I want her back 😭