Similarity between Raghav's and Karan's characters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched the last 2-3 episodes which had karan being treated badly and going and fighting goons for family sake and could not but think of similarities between his character and raghav's.
Raghav although did not like what his family, did go with his mom just to get her love and approval. Karan is doing the same for Jogi's approval.
Raghav did not know his mom was wrong in sia's case till he betrayed her and then came to know truth. Karan does not understand(or understand but cannot go against) his family is doing illegal business but will ultimately know and revolt. I guess this will be when he knows he is not Jogi's son and all injustices done to Santosh like forcing her to sleep with Raghav etc etc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The other differences are
Jogi, Gaji and Avtaar were of no use when family was in trouble. It was Raghav who was the sheild for family whether its to save own family members or from outsiders
Ex: jhumar episode, Santosh episode, Sunheri episode, when jogi was kidnapped, saving family from BP(Bhanu Pratap) etc
Same goes for karan he joined with jhanvi and saved diya from marrying a wrong person.
Jogi, ammaji and Gaji never hesitated to even attack Raghav their own blood during sia election, baby girls birth etc
Same with Karan. Jogi and ammaji never sent karan with other men to fight the goondas
The only difference in their characterisation is that raghav is own son of family while karan is a half son or not from their own clan.
And ammaji used to misbehave a lot with sia but now its shifted to their daughter diya instead of karan's wife like in raghav's case.
MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm I never paid attention to this! But now that you mention it, i see what you mean... Both are the 'good guys' who are treated poorly. Other good characters like Aditya and Avtar are treated well. This is why these two seem similar 😊