Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

I'm waiting for the lohri episode today๐Ÿ˜›Very eager to watch Chanda dancing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and Tanisha's dance๐Ÿ˜‰

I never thought I would say this about NAIDL after I stopped watching it but I too am looking forward to today's episode more for the fun.................I generally prefer to read your updates but this one is too good to miss๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
groucho thumbnail

I'm waiting for the lohri episode today๐Ÿ˜›Very eager to watch Chanda dancing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and Tanisha's dance๐Ÿ˜‰

Bye the way laado.............do motor bike horns sound like car horns????? Is there an option like that??? Because whoever it was chasing Dia on the bike ...........was blowing what sounded like a car horn from backstage.๐Ÿ˜‰
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Bye the way laado.............do motor bike horns sound like car horns????? Is there an option like that??? Because whoever it was chasing Dia on the bike ...........was blowing what sounded like a car horn from backstage.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You have become a bigger blooper expert that me๐Ÿคฃ
But to be frank, I thought it sounded more like a lorry's horn๐Ÿคฃ
Always wanted to learn to ride a bike, but never got the opportunity๐Ÿ˜ณso I dont know whether a motor bike has such an option๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You have become a bigger blooper expert that me๐Ÿคฃ
But to be frank, I thought it sounded more like a lorry's horn๐Ÿคฃ
Always wanted to learn to ride a bike, but never got the opportunity๐Ÿ˜ณso I dont know whether a motor bike has such an option๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Yes you could be right............it could easily have been a lorry too. Oh I could never dream of competing with you.................you are the blooper champion. Maybe you should send a collection of bloopers to the CV's once NAIDL ends๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Very sweet of you to say so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
If you intended to flatter me, you have succeded ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail

Very sweet of you to say so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you intended to flatter me, you have succeded ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†

You seem to be a fan of Raja Ravi Varma.๐Ÿ˜Š...........................the intention was to tell the truth but in the course of that if you have got flattered.๐Ÿ˜‰.................you certainly deserve it.............๐Ÿ‘
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

You seem to be a fan of Raja Ravi Varma.๐Ÿ˜Š...........................the intention was to tell the truth but in the course of that if you have got flattered.๐Ÿ˜‰.................you certainly deserve it.............๐Ÿ‘

What can I say? I'm honuored ๐Ÿ˜ณ
No I'm not a fan of Raja Ravi Verma, but I like this particular painting for its aesthetic nature Smile. So made it my universal DP ๐Ÿ˜›