Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vaiku

sum1 plz slap karan's dad! ๐Ÿ˜ก y the hell he hates his own son and wife?!! pity karan! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Joginder deserves a tight slap indeed!!
But Karan is not Joginder's son. Joginder is impotent.
Karan is Santosh and Vijay's son; Vijay is Santosh's old flame.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ vaiku and laado_007: Guys, I totally agree with you! I never liked Jogindar, this man is just... eww, I don't have any words to discribe him ๐Ÿคข Such a slap would do him good, if you ask me. Just a slap as the one he got from Santosh back there, when the haveli was under Amba's control (hope you know, what I mean^^) I loved the scene ๐Ÿ‘
I can understand, that he can't really love Karan, because he isn't his flesh and blood, but what he does is just too much. Can't he just be a little bit happy about the fact, that there is someone to call him "Papa"? And this someone even does important jobs for the family, unlike Rajveer or Aditiya (but he only, because he was in America, so) But I think, I'll never understand this man >.<
As for Santosh, it could've been easier for her to tell Karan the truth. I mean, sure, this would hurt him a lot, but wouldn't it be better to see him hurt once than every single day he lives in this family? Though I can understand, that she can't bring herself to do so. The fears of a mother losing her son are to big, I guess.
Maybe they'll show Vijay again in the soap, I would like such a twist๐Ÿ˜‰
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its really sad.. karan is another raghav... too senti/emotional!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u all karan is such a sweetheart but no one gives a damn abt him except the women and avtar.
hunk10 thumbnail
dats his mother Santosh dat u r talking about... well she loves Karan but coz of jogi๐Ÿ˜ก she is scared to show her affections for him๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I think Santosh shud tell evrythng to Karan, he being a mature guy out of d lot guess wud undrstnd... though initially it will be heartbreaking for him but still i believe he'll support his mom against dat evil jogi..
dat will be a treat to watch๐Ÿ˜Š
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where is karan? and guys m jus waitng for amba to come in front of the sucking amaji! waitng for the scene! i reeli love shaurya-diya jodi! <3
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal_aarav

me too i felt so bad for him. poor baby. i love him the best better then aditya and the other son whatever his name is. i think he should have a love interest soon. someone like jaanvi to straight out ammaji. n ammaji is such a b***** and her sons jogi n the gaji too.

hiya i'm priya, i'm a silent reader of this forum. i totally agree with you karan should have a love interest soon who is quite bubbly. it would atleast give him some happiness and also sort ammaji and her two guard dogs out. However, first i think he should be given screen space i mean even the useless rajbeer (chanda and avtar's son) is given quite a bit of screen space and so karan should after all he is better.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

hiya i'm priya, i'm a silent reader of this forum. i totally agree with you karan should have a love interest soon who is quite bubbly. it would atleast give him some happiness and also sort ammaji and her two guard dogs out. However, first i think he should be given screen space i mean even the useless rajbeer (chanda and avtar's son) is given quite a bit of screen space and so karan should after all he is better.

Yeah, he needs more screen space, totally agree with you ๐Ÿ˜ณ Was a bit disappionted, that he was merely shown the whole week Maybe we'll see him more the next week. Oh, and you're right with your statement about Rajveer too; even he gets more scenes than Karan right now... Well, guess, we can't have everything ๐Ÿ˜†
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guess we are going to have to wait and watch see what happens.๐Ÿค”
Edited by *KT*~Lakshya* - 13 years ago
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

Guess we are going to have to wait and watch see what happens.๐Ÿค”

right...๐Ÿ˜•

Word Count: 1