i really feel bad for karan..:'(

vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel very bad for karan......!!!!!!!!!! h8 his dad, his grandmom.........!!! really pity karan...:'(
Edited by vaiku - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even me
i dnt hv words for how much i hate jogi
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YEah..............Me too..........I feel bad for both Karan & as well Santosh.......
I think Santhosh should speak the truth to Karan...........Then,atleast Jogi will stop blackmailing her...........
If KAran understands & stand with his mom,then Santhosh will definitely fight that "Dhongi baba".........................
EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭 I was almost in tears after watching yesterday's episode. I felt soooo bad for Karannn 💔
Karan and Santosh's acting was simply superb yesterday. 👏
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i felt so bad for him..... he is one of my favourite charactars in the showwww
kajal_aarav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too i felt so bad for him. poor baby. i love him the best better then aditya and the other son whatever his name is. i think he should have a love interest soon. someone like jaanvi to straight out ammaji. n ammaji is such a b***** and her sons jogi n the gaji too.
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ammaji treats her servants better than karan...wen is karan's real father goin 2 enter da show?hope he returns as a business tycoon.there is no justice 4 da character of santosh n sheela..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saaki,
I too feel similarly.I feel it'll be a lot better if Santosh herself tells Karan about the truth. I feel, if he gets to hear it from other sources, the truth will be distorted and it will only hurt Karan all the more.
Karan may initially feel terrible about it, but I feel it'll save him a lot of trouble emtionally. Karan seems a mature chap so I do feel he'll understand his mother eventually and become her strength.
This is atleast better than watching your son being treated injustly everyday.
But these CVs😕
They just wont show it that way. How will they have fodder for drama otherwise🤢
PS-just read an article about Sahil Anand entering Gunahon Ka Devta. So there is no chance of his coming in NAIDL now 🤔
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel really bad 4 him too
he makes me cry so many times
he is a really nice guy and everything but his stupid dad and grandma just ruins everything
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sum1 plz slap karan's dad! 😡 y the hell he hates his own son and wife?!! pity karan! 😭
Edited by vaiku - 13 years ago