PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chaudhary's men hold Karan at gun point. In a flash Karan hits the man and takes away the gun. A fight follows in which Karan emerges victorious. He holds Chaudhary at sword point and confiscates the land documents and forces him to pull down his board and put up the Sanghwan family board in its stead.

Karan drives back home triumphantly.Santosh sees his car in the driveway and comes to meet him anxiously.Ammaji, Joginder, Gajender and Avtar are having lunch.Karan announces happily that he has completed the work assigned to him and gives the land documents to Gajender.Ammaji asks Gajender to see if the documents are alright and if all the papers are intact.Gajender goes through the file and confirms that all the papers are there. He praises Karan for having completed a difficult job successfully.Santosh sees Karan's hand bleeding and offers to bandage it.Joginder asks her to mind her own business. He says that the work wasn't all that difficult and if he had sent his men instead, they would have got the documents without getting themselves hurt. He reminds Karan of another long pending job and scolds him for not having completed it Avtar asks Karan if he is alright.Ammaji continues to have lunch without even glancing at Karan. Karan feels hurt at his father's behaviour and goes into his room brushing aside Santosh's concerns.

Karan is alone in his room with Joginder's words reverberating in his ears. Santosh comes in with the first aid box and starts to dress up his wounds.Karan asks her why his father never appreciates him for anything. He says that he has always wanted his father to give him a pat on the back at least once for having done a good job .He asks her why that has never happened.Sabtosh rubbishes his questions and continues to nurse his wounds.Karan pleads with her to tell him at least once why his father behaves the way he does.Santosh does not reply and turns away her face.

Santosh goes to Joginder's room with a glass of milk.She asks him why he insults Karan all the time and what his mistake is.Joginder replies that respect can be given only to a person who deserves it. He says that the fault is not Karan's but his mother's for which he has to pay all his life.Santosh is not able to bear it any longer and asks him when Karan will be accepted as a part of the family. She says that Karan has even shed his blood for the family.Joginder gets annoyed and reminds her that Karan is not his blood and if he gets to know about his mother's wrong doings Karan himself won't respect her anymore. Saying so, he leaves the room.

It's four in the evening and Ammaji asks Gajender why Adi has not returned yet. Just then Adi arrives and everybody looks at him expectantly. Adi looks behind him and gestures for the girl to come in.When she comes in everybody looks shocked and episode ends on Ammaji's shocked and puzzled face.

PRECAP-A thief snatches a lady's chain in a park and tries to run away.Ammaji sticks her foot out thus tripping him. When the thief regains his composure, he points a knife at Ammaji.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

460091 thumbnail
i was so happy to see a modern girl as adityas inerest...
HAHAHAH!!!evil laugh!!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnks for the update... I feel so sorry for Karan... bechara didnt even do anything.. n haila no Diya or Jhanvi? :(
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekhunga

i was so happy to see a modern girl as adityas inerest...

HAHAHAH!!!evil laugh!!

I too was happy to see a mordern girl as Ammaji's future daughter-in-law😉 But dont know after marriage,she may succumb to "Ammaji pressure"and start wearing salwars with the duppata on her head😆
Hope she is pregnant with a girl though😕😛
Looks like Ammaji has got strong opposition.There is Avtar,Jhanvi,Amba,Dia(maybe in the course of time) and now Adi and his girlfriend😆
And Karan and Rajveer's wife are yet to be introduced😉
But I somehow feel that this new entrant will be a negative character who'll give birth to a son and become Ammaji's darling in the course of time
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Thnks for the update... I feel so sorry for Karan... bechara didnt even do anything.. n haila no Diya or Jhanvi? :(

I know😭No ViDia scenes for the past three days😭
and know Amba either😭
And Karan........really felt sorry for him🤢😭
But the actor is really good😊👏
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i didn't see the episode. Thanks for the update. But i'm really missing ViDia scenes :(
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

Hey i didn't see the episode. Thanks for the update. But i'm really missing ViDia scenes :(

Me too😭And I'm missing AmVi scenes even more😭😭
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates and Monday going to be interesting after watching the precap. Possibilities that either Janvi or Bp's son(divya's love interests) will save amamji
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for updating me 🤗
evergreen_89 thumbnail
thanx 4 d super update dear⭐️