Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ya i feel d story is getting intersting day by day wid new frsh faces and new plots.........i want dat Bhanu pratap to be shown and i know dat Sahil Anand might play role of his son........

Sia Raghav wer also very good bt then they had started getting boring...pls dont get offended bt in last .........two months their fight and all stuuf against ammaji was getting boring............if they had highlited Thier lovestory more frm d starting..den i wud hv loved to see them..........bt here ammaji is main chrtr..........if u see in other colors show...........like Laagi tujhse lagan the main plot is love story of Dutta and nakusha..............same for Uttaran and balika vadhu d main jodis were given more prefernce while d main focus of Laado frm d first day itself was how difficult it is for a girl child if she is born in such socities....................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also thought so Akki. But see, in LTL also , the CVs are bringing in new plot and introducing new lead because may be that story is getting boring. Same with Baliva vadu - the new girl Gauri has been re-introduced as an angle.

Uttaran - it is a war between Ichha and Taps for Veer. I guess everybody got bored with everything and thats why new faces and fresh stories ... That is what my view about colours
Edited by adinats07 - 13 years ago
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ....i want sahil in na aana iss des laado.....he is assigned aditya role but...this aditya i don't like...i want to see sahil in good charector as bp's son..