WU for 10th Jan- wedding is OFF

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i am here to update jan 10th episode..
though i didnt watch it completely watever i have seen i vl update.... not so detail..if anybody can update in detail they can...
the scene starts with ammaji slaping sunder and then police took away sunder and his father asks the relatives to leave frm thr... everybody leaves including the girl who get married sunder before ....she says pranam to ammaji and leaves... then diya hugs santhosh and crying... ammaji leaves without saying/looking at diya.. then diya is in room with janvi and karan.. jaanvi asks diya y she is still crying...is she thinking that she become 'kabab mein haddi ' and karan bhaya 'kabab mein hadda'... is she worrying that her marriage got stopped becoz of them,....both karana and janvi has little smile and adi enters...then janvi goes on her usual talk...
ammaji with all the family memebers except chada discussing how can the sunder and his father cheat us...and she is all angry and says i vl show them wat i am ..entire delhi should know it... then adi's father says we r frm girls side...lab lab..i dont want to go in dtls here...boring ...
janvi asks adi that u r the elder brother right..then how come u didnt get marry first...all r smiling and then she gets a call from amba..she says its her mother and asks amba to wait outside and she tell the addr too...adi asks janavi to invite her mom inside..jaanvi says not now as its too late..her moms' voice is like she is going to do karate once she return home..and laughs....and adi asks her to visit frequently .diya says to janvi wat she said is true that god made janvi in rescue of diya ...adi asks karan to drop janvi to the gate...
adi consoles diya and diya says she is interested in studies...and adi promises diya that he vl make her study and he hugs diya with all concern...
karan and janvi r outiside the house..amba comes and greets..janvi introduces karan..and then amba sits in car... janvi asks karan whether she can call him bhaiya... how many times she vl say this yaar....already she told the same and calling him bhaiya...jaanvi hugs karan and all happy..amaba watching this with a smile...ammaji walking towards the gate...(i dont know whether this is the precap or end )..if any one can update after this can do it..i think this is the last scene of the episdoe...not sure..
@laado_007... tnx for providing the rest of the update..i vl add it here...
Ammaji walks towards the gate because she sees the gate open and wonders where the security has disappeared leaving the gate open.Ammaji and Amba are shown in split screens and episode ends.
PRECAP-Diya is happy and she is standing in the balcony with a smile on her face when she hears a guy whistle.She wonders who it is and looks around and finds a guy cycling and whistling.The guy's face is not shown.
hope u all like the update...
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the WU😊
Ammaji walks towards the gate because she sees the gate open and wonders where the security has disappeared leaving the gate open.Ammaji and Amba are shown in split screens and episode ends.
PRECAP-Diya is happy and she is standing in the balcony with a smile on her face when she hears a guy whistle.She wonders who it is and looks around and finds a guy cycling and whistling.The guy's face is not shown.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@laado_007 tnx for the rest of the update...i have added it ....😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No wonder Jhanvi was made to drive the car😆By the time Ammaji comes out,Jhanvi would have sat on the driver's seat and Ammaji wouldnt see Amba😆
One does not need any qualification to be a creative😕If one has seen a coulple of soaps,anybody can turn creatives😆
But I wonder why Jhanvi dint tell Amba the name of the house when giving her the address😕😉
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update...
Hmm Diya is smiling in the Precap... Mayb Ammaji gave her permission to study :)