Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hi Gang...πŸ˜›...Howz all...πŸ˜ƒ..Missed the forum& the chit chat too much...πŸ€—...don't know - koi pehchanega ya nahi...πŸ˜•...

Hey Anu - All d best for the hectic schedule...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Me still surviving with the 16 hours work since last 10 days......By God,experienced the live eg.of "CRISIS Management",but Kudos to my team ki we have come out with that so called manpower crisis...πŸ˜ƒ...
Poet,Elle,Groucho - luv to see u all back again...πŸ˜›...but where's bittu & phoo & all others πŸ˜• ????

Hi welcome back the Forum has been so empty...guess everyone has been busy...great to hear from you...am signing off soon as work is over and time to go homeπŸ˜ƒ See you tomorrow.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sheetal, nice to see you after such a long time.
Hope you are doing fine and please don't overstress yourself.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hey Sheetal, nice to see you after such a long time.

Hope you are doing fine and please don't overstress yourself.

Morning Poet and all friends...have a great day.😊
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good morning gang how r u all nice to see everyone back .just cant stop smiling after seeing u r bak bak... πŸ˜‰
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys ... check this out .ADI to b auditioned fr LEAD role...

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,i was busy wid my final selection and all..i finally got MD psychiatry at jamnagar in gujarat..any gujju gals here,please start taking online classes for me in the language..my gujju rt now is limited to "fone mukuchu" and "ayian bes".. lol..
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends! Good morning and have a fabulous day!

Coming to the forum after a very lo...ng time. went on a trip to karnataka and goa. had a great time.

So, how are you all? I missed chatting with all of you.

@anu! we lived in Gujarat for about 4 years and I should say, Gujaratis are very friendly and helpful people. Moreover, most of them know Hindi, so you won't have any problem . And in the 4 years, I learnt to speak Gujarati, though not very fluently, but learnt to read well. πŸ˜ƒ

And , Jam nagar is a city which has a good cosmopolitan atmosphere because of all the industries. So, you will have absolutely no problems. πŸ‘πŸΌ
groucho thumbnail
Same to you Uma...have a great day.😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumali

Hi friends! Good morning and have a fabulous day!

Coming to the forum after a very lo...ng time. went on a trip to karnataka and goa. had a great time.

So, how are you all? I missed chatting with all of you.

@anu! we lived in Gujarat for about 4 years and I should say, Gujaratis are very friendly and helpful people. Moreover, most of them know Hindi, so you won't have any problem . And in the 4 years, I learnt to speak Gujarati, though not very fluently, but learnt to read well. πŸ˜ƒ

And , Jam nagar is a city which has a good cosmopolitan atmosphere because of all the industries. So, you will have absolutely no problems. πŸ‘πŸΌ

hi dear enjoyd it here in goa na? Beaches n al?
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

hi dear enjoyd it here in goa na? Beaches n al?

Yes, Priya! Beaches, boat ride in mandovi river, shopping in flea market, we enjoyed all. Btw, you are from Goa?