Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Elle, for Adi's sake, it's good news.
But we have to wait and find out if its good news, for our sake.
And yep, the role will suit Natasha to a T. Let's hope for the best.
Guys, thoda prayer bhi chalega ...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi friends...I think Aditya has been smart waiting for the right opportunity...good luck to him and I hope lady luck smiles on him everyday.

Do you think Natasha has a chance...very often TV serials do not want to cast the same couple as it might work against them...because of NAIDL...you tend to get typecast...😕. Still for those who want them together ...I have my fingers and toes crossed.😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya i also wandr wethr she wud take natasha for lead role.?! Hv u seen mjht on star one lead roles done by mayank n nuphur! Mayank got chance in one soap of imagine but they took sum othr to play female role that nw dosnt luk gud!!! Hope ekta undrstands that n takes our guidence into considration!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditi, I know it's very unlikely as very few pairings are ever repeated. Even if Natasha doesn't get this serial, I really hope she gets back with another one. She's deserves a good opportunity.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frndz gudmrng! Why dey r takng so long to inform us!!!! Cant wait!! Hope d news is gud!!
poetic thumbnail
I know it's unlikely but not totally impossible. Most of the channels are revamping their hit pair - even Ekta has done it, I think.
Yes, it's true I want them to be together in the Show but mainly because I feel that they did not get much of a chance as a romantic pair in Laado, and there is a whole lot of potentiality. Considering the length of the Show they were in, if we consider RaSia as a couple, they were hardly togetehr for 95 % of the time.
I would hence prefer to see them togetehr in a nice romantic rolw but then it's all upto other powers.
Anyway, I watch very little of daily soaps so I am not even sure whether I would be watching 2/3 shows, esp. somethignt hat has the name of Ghar Ghar Ki Kahani ? How original! 😉😆
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Morning Poet...I know that pairings are dependent on producers and so I guess one must wait to see what happens.

If fan feedback works then there is a chance but I personally doubt that...I guess once the actors that have been a couple leave that particular serial...they are on their own...so best to wish them luck and hope they are happy with whatever happens.😊
poetic thumbnail
I know Aditi.
Am still hoping they will come back together, so that I can watch one show only. I really can't watch more than one at a given time ...
ANd then there's the new Sakshi show, which I am planning to watch - so its all messed up. Maybe will be watching none ...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya poet i understand..and regarding the new show,i cnt wait to see my golu molu again on tv..am a crazy fan of Ram Kapoor since Ghar ek mandir days..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Gang...😛...Howz all...😃..Missed the forum& the chit chat too much...🤗...don't know - koi pehchanega ya nahi...😕...
Hey Anu - All d best for the hectic schedule...👍🏼...Me still surviving with the 16 hours work since last 10 days......By God,experienced the live eg.of "CRISIS Management",but Kudos to my team ki we have come out with that so called manpower crisis...😃...
Poet,Elle,Groucho - luv to see u all back again...😛...but where's bittu & phoo & all others 😕 ????