Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i have class this whole week..i have joined a course which teaches the nuances of counselling using the robert carkhauff model..and this week we have practical training..kya kya karna padtha hai paapi pet ke liye..lol..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

i have class this whole week..i have joined a course which teaches the nuances of counselling using the robert carkhauff model..and this week we have practical training..kya kya karna padtha hai paapi pet ke liye..lol..

How is chatting on the other forum you mentioned.going??...I have forgotten the name...😳.😳😳...With all that you do...how do you get the time?? Good luck with your course.
Anurulz thumbnail
i have to go in the evening aditiji..and travel a LOT..its funny how i travel for a total of almost 4 hrs for a 2 hr session..other thn tht i have a week of free time..my semester will start frm next monday..after tht i will become a mehman only on the forum..
groucho thumbnail

i have to go in the evening aditiji..and travel a LOT..its funny how i travel for a total of almost 4 hrs for a 2 hr session..other thn tht i have a week of free time..my semester will start frm next monday..after tht i will become a mehman only on the forum..

I am going to be off more than on too...travel time (work-wise) has started so it is bye bye TV for a while...but will read the updates. Do you live in Mumbai...your travel time makes it sound like that...I know how much my daughter hated the travel in Mumbai...happily she has left the city, although I think she secretly misses it...😊
Anurulz thumbnail
ya i live in mumbai..have to go to byculla frm andheri and the worst part is i have change the train at dadar stn which i can very shamelessly declare as the scariest place i have been to..i take one step out of the train and the ladies push me 5 steps back..
i tried everything frm diff buses to finally train and still take so much time..life is sad rt now..plus i have gym in the morning..bt last 2 months i have spent doing NOTHING..loved this time after results and before hospital session starts..
groucho thumbnail

ya i live in mumbai..have to go to byculla frm andheri and the worst part is i have change the train at dadar stn which i can very shamelessly declare as the scariest place i have been to..i take one step out of the train and the ladies push me 5 steps back..

i tried everything frm diff buses to finally train and still take so much time..life is sad rt now..plus i have gym in the morning..bt last 2 months i have spent doing NOTHING..loved this time after results and before hospital session starts..

Oh my dear, that sounds awful...I used to worry my heart out when my daughter used to take the train...do be careful...and keep searching for alternative methods, I hope soon it will get better...maybe you will move to another city???😍😍 where things will be easier and above all safer.😊
Anurulz thumbnail
bt the thing is tht i love the city..yes trains,i can do widout bt otherwise mumbai is the best place ever..nobody bothers u,no split second judgements bt people,people are nice in general..and its quite safe..aditiji i was in delhi for a few months after i finished MBBS for coaching,believe me,even at 8 or 9 at night the place wud get filled wid wierd scary guys..my maasi wud come specially to pick me up frm class at tht time..
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I read somwher that natasha has signd for punjabi movie is it true?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, the travel in Mumbai is literally killing. I tarvel by bus from Thane to Worli (my workplace) and have to depend on auto as well - the travel time is literally maddening and so is the traffic. But I guess now I have got used to it.
Will agree with Anu though - Mumbai is a much safer place. SOmehow the idea of settling down in Delhi doesn't appeal to me at all.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyy everyone! How's everyone on the forums doing? Am back after a loongg time.
So, I have some good news for all Adi fans! Read the latest TellyBuzz story on IF? If not, go read it now:
Yes, our Adi is coming back very soon (tentatively though)... I just hope Natasha gets to be the lead... the role seems very suitable for her 😊
Edited: I'm sorry, just went to the forums and saw everyone's known since a few days 😆 Guess I was living under a rock. Anyway, it's good news, hope this serial does really really well, just for Adi's sake. 😃
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago