phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiii good morning every one

have a great day
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..wish all bengalis on the forum a great new year...i know aditiji and poet are bengalis,dnt know if anybody else is also there,my apologies for the same..in any case i hope the new yr brings loads of luck and happiness..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey guys..wish all bengalis on the forum a great new year...i know aditiji and poet are bengalis,dnt know if anybody else is also there,my apologies for the same..in any case i hope the new yr brings loads of luck and happiness..

Thank you Anu...............you remembered and my daughter is still to call........😉😉. I didn't know Poet was Bengali.............that is the beauty of this Forum in its anonymity. Really appreciate your good wishes.😊😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aditiji my beau is bengali..so i remembered..janaab padhai chodkar abhi machli bazaar mein ghoom rahein hain..new yr hai anwesha,chalta hai ek din,etc etc abhi abhi sunkar hati hun fone par...😆 i swear,he and his fish..its almost cliched..and i on the other hand,am not very fond of fish..so i can imagine how my life will be..cooking fish only for him the entire day..
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon guys .........

here monsoon has arrived before summer

I am still not able to understand what's going on ...

groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

aditiji my beau is bengali..so i remembered..janaab padhai chodkar abhi machli bazaar mein ghoom rahein hain..new yr hai anwesha,chalta hai ek din,etc etc abhi abhi sunkar hati hun fone par...😆 i swear,he and his fish..its almost cliched..and i on the other hand,am not very fond of fish..so i can imagine how my life will be..cooking fish only for him the entire day..

Oh 😉 I am sure it is not going to be that bad................yes we do love our fish........and strangely the love of particular fish and the way it is cooked is also dependent on whether you are from East Bengal or West Bengal. Some Bengali men are good cooks so hopefully you might get lucky😉😊😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I want shorshey ilish now .... and maybe chitol macher muitha ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Good Afternoon guys .........

here monsoon has arrived before summer

I am still not able to understand what's going on ...

Ab kya hua Bittu?
Barso re megha megha ...
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Ok I want shorshey ilish now .... and maybe chitol macher muitha ...

I live in the South so whenever I get ilish..........it is time for and my favourites are tangra, pabda and parshe............none of which is available here........😔. So today we feast on chingri and ilish..........😊😊