~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Padmapriya-Me too felt nice coming over and will try coming much more but time becomes an issue.

Anu- finised with april fool's day planning and implementationπŸ˜†?????

Sheetal-I actually want to come to the forums but I get really irritated with storyline in Laado and actually racing against time- are the factors that keep me away.so Tera raghav manofy karne keliye tarika doond liya kya?

Arey Shreya,manofy is hold for one week as he had gone into agyaatwaas..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......official torture m sorry on tour......let c,what will b the mood after return....waise he knows ki each year at Gangaur I goes at temple with him only......shayad maan jaye...πŸ˜•..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haaa..Haaa..πŸ˜‰..."APRIL FOOL" Banaya,Humko Mazaa Aaya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Team India won 1983 finale on 25th June,not on 2nd April.....sabne mere April Fool ko like bhi kiya...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh..🀣🀣🀣......Mummy bachao,,,,,,No Jootis n Chappals pls...😳...It was a fun,......but yes....Best wishes for Team India always there..πŸ‘πŸΌ..Cheers Gang....πŸ˜›. :-)
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Haaa..Haaa..πŸ˜‰..."APRIL FOOL" Banaya,Humko Mazaa Aaya....πŸ˜†...Team India won 1983 finale on 25th June,not on 2nd April.....sabne mere April Fool ko like bhi kiya...🀣.......Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh..🀣🀣🀣......Mummy bachao,,,,,,No Jootis n Chappals pls...😳...It was a fun,......but yes....Best wishes for Team India always there..πŸ‘πŸΌ..Cheers Gang....πŸ˜›. :-)

i thot it was an artical in one of my newspapers everything was right but it was on june 24th .πŸ˜†i was about to telll but πŸ˜†

lekin iss bar WORLDCUP hame he minla chahiye
this shld nt b APRIL FOOL .no no noooooo nothng like that

go blues goooo

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frndz i thnk nats postd a pic on her wal wich i thnk she took wen she visitd goa! Wat u thnk?n best wishes fr india team
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats frmds we won! It was so competng fight. We twistd n turnd in excitment. How nice game dey playd na??! So happy ha haaaaa! Cant control emotions!CONGRATS AGAIN FRENDZ! Gudngt. N hav sweet dreams!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats guys!!!we are the world champions!!
Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
good morning gang πŸ€—

happy ugadi to all of u all have a great year a head
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congratulations every1 we won world cup
HAPPY NAVRATRAS
May Maa Durga empower u & ur family with her Nine Swaroopa of Name, Fame,
Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti and Shakti
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Hey Gang.......πŸ˜›.....Gd Mon and Congs.to all......πŸ‘......We the INDIANS have conquer the World..................Yipppeeeee.....πŸ₯³.....Such a historical moment it was - Dhoni's 6 & the History Created.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......WOW !!!!!!!!! Indian Team Rocks...........Take a Bow & Kudos 2 u all.......Wonderful Team Spirit they showed that they decided to win World Cup just to fulfill Master Blaster dream..πŸ€—..Amazing....😍.......
Now,celebration time - My Maa b'day today.πŸ˜›....will be loads of fun and yes,what to make as a special treat as all r having navratri fast...hmmmm.....let mee think n u also tell...πŸ˜ƒ......HAPPY NAVSAMVATSAR.....πŸ˜›..........
Oye Bittu n Poet,ab toh INDIA ne world cup jeet liya.....ab toh aa jao....πŸ˜†...
phoo_12 thumbnail
Hey Gang.......πŸ˜›.....Gd Mon and Congs.to all......πŸ‘......We the INDIANS have conquer the World..................Yipppeeeee.....πŸ₯³.....Such a historical moment it was - Dhoni's 6 & the History Created.....πŸ‘......WOW !!!!!!!!! Indian Team Rocks...........Take a Bow & Kudos 2 u all.......Wonderful Team Spirit they showed that they decided to win World Cup just to fulfill Master Blaster dream..πŸ€—..Amazing....😍.......
Now,celebration time - My Maa b'day today.πŸ˜›....will be loads of fun and yes,what to make as a special treat as all r having navratri fast...hmmmm.....let mee think n u also tell...πŸ˜ƒ......HAPPY NAVSAMVATSAR.....πŸ˜›..........
Oye Bittu n Poet,ab toh INDIA ne world cup jeet liya.....ab toh aa jao....πŸ˜†..

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago