Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning friends.............have a great week.๐Ÿ˜Š
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good morning frnzzzzz

๐Ÿ˜†
really waiting hard fr 2morws match its gonna b intresting ,well i hope so and aur kutch ?????i am bored ๐Ÿ˜”

@SUMALI - I DO AGREE WITH U ,now a dazz chahi also dissapeared frm the soap and i wll not wonder if they say "chachi yatra se aarahi thi aur pata nahi kya huaa "and the charecter is lost๐Ÿ˜†.so they kill charecters if they dnt find anythng happening with it .remember sunehri abb tak patanahi ki vo kase margaye .
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gd Noon Gang...๐Ÿ˜›....Back from the Women's Car Rally in Indore......๐Ÿ˜Ž..so much adventure n fun it was....๐Ÿ˜Š....200 km.track with 350 cars and time limit 4.5 hours.......we have to cross all the city traffic,bumpy roads,railway tracks,villages,ghats,national highways,though it was a challenge as the rally is meant for women,but we all did it...๐Ÿ‘.....njoyed a lot and scored 32nd position..๐Ÿฅณ....
Truly,a very good n fun loving experience it was.....Howz all....n yes,eagerly waiting for the SF b/w Indo-Pak.....๐Ÿ˜....it will b a blast match....fingers crossed for India victory..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi sheetal realy cool. So welcum back dear! This place has becum so desertd nw......! Gudevng al. N wish to c u back again.
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Gd Noon Gang...๐Ÿ˜›....Back from the Women's Car Rally in Indore......๐Ÿ˜Ž..so much adventure n fun it was....๐Ÿ˜Š....200 km.track with 350 cars and time limit 4.5 hours.......we have to cross all the city traffic,bumpy roads,railway tracks,villages,ghats,national highways,though it was a challenge as the rally is meant for women,but we all did it...๐Ÿ‘.....njoyed a lot and scored 32nd position..๐Ÿฅณ....

Truly,a very good n fun loving experience it was.....Howz all....n yes,eagerly waiting for the SF b/w Indo-Pak.....๐Ÿ˜....it will b a blast match....fingers crossed for India victory..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

congrats sheetal โญ๏ธgreat job ๐Ÿฅณ.nice to c u back .i hav never seen car rally till now u must hav n joyed a lot .

waiting fr todays match .โญ๏ธ
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

hi good morning frnzzzzzzzz

i hpe to c everyone on this forum by nxt week it has been many dayz and many of them r out W*H sme wrk ๐Ÿ˜”kaaaash meri iccha puri hogayyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜‰.dekhthi hai howz my LUCK

hogayeeeeee thoda thoda ๐Ÿ˜† sheetal is back and rest all shld follow now waiting fr them .abb anu kaha hai ???

good morning gang .
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi frnds! Gudmrng to al! Hi cumon nw start buk buk here.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi frnds! I hv completd 200 posts nw.
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi frnds! I hv completd 200 posts nw.

u too r seneior member now CONGRATS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ MERI 281 ๐Ÿ˜†posts
Padmpriya thumbnail