Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi how r u al frnds! Enjyng holydays ah! Wat r ur plans? Gudmrng!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..good morning..have a great day...
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good morning gang have a great day ahead 🤗.weekend is up .chill.🥳

u knw i am so happy to c INDIA into semifinals🥳.i am speaking abt cricket .and nw a very happening match with pak.yesday i was like .though i dnt always watch matches but yesterday i was😍.my fingers were crossed .there was a tough compitition wan many of them had to leave the game
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi gudmrng gang! Ya anu i also dnt like much abt it but i also watchd yestday(cricket) nw lukng frwrd to nxt match. Lets c!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning friends............have a lovely day😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,everyone in the greatest mood coz of the match yest i see...congrats to all..
groucho thumbnail
I sat through the entire Indian innings with my hands over my eyes hoping that would stop the wickets from falling............maybe it did help who knows.........we won!!!!!!!!!! 😃
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I sat through the entire Indian innings with my hands over my eyes hoping that would stop the wickets from falling............maybe it did help who knows.........we won!!!!!!!!!! 😃

yup same here my entire family was in frnt of the IDIOT BOX(NT FR YESDAY)and watched till our eyes poped out 😉.there was sme one on the door and we really struglled hard to ga and open the door wen it was sme sale's man we were like wattttttt😡 and he was like wicketss.???.so xciting .i wld nt miss aus.batting also but there was no powere fr sme time .i was in frnt f the tv cheering them lol.😆&supprting them wen my dad lst hpe after many of the good players left👍🏼🥳bt still waiting fr nxt one really gonna b hard

groucho thumbnail
Unfortunately we have some way to go and all the teams left are great teams so we cannot relax..................but we can cheer, hope and keep our fingers crossed.😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi frnds! No one nw! Chay me kya hai? Ha ha ......