Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi anu ! Actualy i also thougt same but our board dosnt give holiday. But den also can play fr few time. Hope u al enjoy.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi anu ! Actualy i also thougt same but our board dosnt give holiday. But den also can play fr few time. Hope u al enjoy.n dey get ovr on 23
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guyzzz how r u all?
Wishing you and your family a very bright,colourful and joyful holi.
With love and best wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Have you changed to other shows.............which ones??? I am watching nothing in particular but UT...........once April comes..........travel travel travel...........so even if I comment it will mostly be on written updates.

Yes, sadly the forum is depleted.................I read the NAIDL updates which Laado does such a good job of.................watched a couple of funny episodes and thoroughly enjoyed them except it was like watching another serial.............might peep in now and then as Amba is back to solve a murder........now that might be interesting...........but again it is like watching a new serial..........with old faces.๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I watch Mann Ki Awaz Pratigya on Star Plus.... infact that was the reason I first came to India-Forums... I started watching it from the middle and I wanted to catch up with the backstory.
Plus, after I stopped watching NAIDL, I switched over to Sasural Genda Phool, also on SP..... it's a light simple show, with some comedy.... and I wanted some relief from all the dramay-baazi on NAIDL. That's about it..... used to watch UT ages ago, but then there came a time like in NAIDL when there was just too much negativity (and with T not suffering enough).... so I couldn't watch it anymore.
Currentlt I'm not watching any show on Colors... I read somewhere that they are planning to change their content from this extreme violence type to something better. Maybe then I'll find a show I'll like.
I saw some of NAIDL about 2 days back.... have Ammaji and Amba not met yet, even after all these months post-leap?
And.... Happy Holi to you and all the forum members! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hi Elle,

Nice to see you here after a long time.
Office is just being crazy, so not getting much time to interact. And there's no motivation or inclination either. Don't really watch serials, have really not been an avid serial watcher.
Was watching Phulwa from the start, but somehow the bonding hasn't happened as yet. I am reading a lot and watching lots of movies actually.
As for Adi and Nats, am sure they will come back (hopefully together) if and when they get something worthwhile. After NAIDL, they can't just do anything, I feel. They should do something good, though although that also deserves some luck factor.
Hope you are doing well.
Wishing you all a very Happy Holi.
@ Bittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Poet.... First, Happy Holi to you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Next.... I was so hoping that you'd shifted to another show, so I could follow you there for your ammaaaziiing VMs! I guess, nothing really can be made on Phulwa can it? ๐Ÿ˜† I'll just have to wait till AdiNats come back to TV.
You know, this is the only thing I don't like about the Indian TV industry. That there are very long running shows, and loads of newcomers. That leaves very little opportunity for a person to come back with another show with a lead role. Plus, once you come in an elder role, you're pretty much stuck with old roles for life... no matter how young you are in real life.
It's very sad.... this way the shelf life of even very talented actors is drastically reduced.
But yes, they will hopefully come back with very good roles, hopefully on a leading channel. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys a very happy holi..aneesha aa gayi..yahoo..i hunted her down on the SGP forum..yaar yahan par aati reh..most of us dnt follow the show anymore bt hang out here just like tht..shreya is again busy kya guys??
Padmpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

hiiii poet๐Ÿค—

hope u njoy this holi with ALL U R FRNZZZ i remember u tellng that many f ur frnz dissapered i hpe this one will b a special for u .hpe all u r frnz appear just like sme miraccle.hi anu,poetic, bittu, shreya n othrs do share wat masti u did ahhh.....โค๏ธ

Word Count: 0

Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi anu, poetic,bittu shreya n othrs how u enjoyd? Masti keli nay!do share!

Originally posted by: phoo_12

hiiii poet๐Ÿค—

hope u njoy this holi with ALL U R FRNZZZ i remember u tellng that many f ur frnz dissapered i hpe this one will b a special for u .hpe all u r frnz appear just like sme miraccle.โค๏ธ

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi gang good morning hav a great week ahead and hw did u all n joy the festival of colorsssssss???

i told uall i dnt lke playng W*H colors i get afraid may b b coz i dint try playing๐Ÿ˜‰.lekin is bar my maid she came with gulal in her hands and ........ i had it on my face fr the 1st time in my life ๐Ÿ˜†.but it dint last fr mre than 5 min ๐Ÿ˜†.but it was nice .hw did u n joy???

i was waiting to ccc ADI AND NATS ON colors holi party .but there werent there .many of the pre leap cast was on the sets but rasia were missingggggg .last time i saw the entire show just fr them .๐Ÿ˜†.i dint frget it still .i knw i am so crazy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.kya karoo??๐Ÿ˜‰missing them BADLY๐Ÿ˜”
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey friends,
A very Happy Holi to all of you. Hope you all had a great time.
DIdn't get to play Holi this time as well; haven't been playing for nearly 3 years now once I shifted out of my home town. Guess haven't made many friends in this city, what with the back-breaking schedules. I miss playing with gulaal ...
@ Elle - I am thinking of another RaSia VM, can't think of making VMs with anybody else. I miss them so much and sometimes feel bad for the shabby treatment they got. But sometimes I keep the faith that God has some bigger and better plans for them and they will surely get something good. I am waiting for them to come together and am not planning to get hooked onto any show as of now.