Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Good morning friends...........lovely to see you Elle...............reading the updates and sometimes catch a bit if an ad break for my other programme is on...............nothing has changed.............๐Ÿ˜”

Thanks Aditi... This forum has become kind of deserted hasnt it? I guess most of the oldies (pre-leap members) have stopped watching the show. I guess everyone has shifted to other shows like I have.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi frnzzzzzzzz hw r u all????and
ANU CONGRATS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .may all ur wishes come true. ๐Ÿค—

and bittu poet priya shreya
etcccccccc where r u all left this placeeeeeeee????๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gd Mng to all.....๐Ÿ˜›......Where is the Gang ๐Ÿ˜•?????
All r busy in Holi preparations kya????.๐Ÿ˜‰.....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks Aditi... This forum has become kind of deserted hasnt it? I guess most of the oldies (pre-leap members) have stopped watching the show. I guess everyone has shifted to other shows like I have.

Have you changed to other shows.............which ones??? I am watching nothing in particular but UT...........once April comes..........travel travel travel...........so even if I comment it will mostly be on written updates.

Yes, sadly the forum is depleted.................I read the NAIDL updates which Laado does such a good job of.................watched a couple of funny episodes and thoroughly enjoyed them except it was like watching another serial.............might peep in now and then as Amba is back to solve a murder........now that might be interesting...........but again it is like watching a new serial..........with old faces.๐Ÿ˜Š
groucho thumbnail
Good morning.........have a great day and Happy Holi to all๐Ÿ˜Š
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh guysz ! I cant enjoy holi as my papr is der 2mrw n next also but happy holi 2 al. N dis days anu i hv just becum silent reader. Gudday frnds!
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Oh guysz ! I cant enjoy holi as my papr is der 2mrw n next also but happy holi 2 al. N dis days anu i hv just becum silent reader. Gudday frnds!

u still dnt finish u r papers and kal tho holi hai .u dnt hav HOLIday kya???๐Ÿ˜‰and all the best.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Elle,
Nice to see you here after a long time.
Office is just being crazy, so not getting much time to interact. And there's no motivation or inclination either. Don't really watch serials, have really not been an avid serial watcher.
Was watching Phulwa from the start, but somehow the bonding hasn't happened as yet. I am reading a lot and watching lots of movies actually.
As for Adi and Nats, am sure they will come back (hopefully together) if and when they get something worthwhile. After NAIDL, they can't just do anything, I feel. They should do something good, though although that also deserves some luck factor.
Hope you are doing well.
Wishing you all a very Happy Holi.
@ Bittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
groucho thumbnail
The same to you Poet have a great Holi๐Ÿ˜Š

phoo_12 thumbnail
hiiii poet๐Ÿค—

hope u njoy this holi with ALL U R FRNZZZ i remember u tellng that many f ur frnz dissapered i hpe this one will b a special for u .hpe all u r frnz appear just like sme miraccle.โค๏ธ