Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
aww sheetal delightful pics..thanx dear..hoping and double hoping to be able to upgrade my diploma into a degree in the 2nd counselling...there were degree seats bt in dibrugarh,gauwahati and tanjavur..and my dad had put in a strict no for all..so i tuk up the diploma in mumbai..now i hope i get a degree in a decent place by next counselling...i will tell sugato also..muah..how are u these days??
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

aww sheetal delightful pics..thanx dear..hoping and double hoping to be able to upgrade my diploma into a degree in the 2nd counselling...there were degree seats bt in dibrugarh,gauwahati and tanjavur..and my dad had put in a strict no for all..so i tuk up the diploma in mumbai..now i hope i get a degree in a decent place by next counselling...i will tell sugato also..muah..how are u these days??

M fine.......Trying to bring the life back on the track after that horrible incidents occured in the office......went to udaipur also..😊...on 12th Avi b'day was there,but sadly there was a sad demise in his family too,so didn't celebrate the day...πŸ˜”..I hope,today we will plan sumthing..😳...
Don't worry,everything will b alrite.....Just hope for the good....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey guys,i got thru KEM in mumbai for Post Grad..diploma psychiatry..All India ki first counselling thi parso..hoping to upgrade it to a degree course in the 2nd..bt till thn KEM mil gaya,tht itself is an amazing feeling,its the best college in mumbai,in fact all of maharashtra..tht too a subject i have wanted to do ever since i had joined MBBS..and worked my butt off last yr for this..its such a satisfaction knowing tht am going to FINALLY have psychiatrist after my name now...😍

congratz anu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and wish ur wud-b also got thru nxt time!!
Anurulz thumbnail
thanx dolly...arrey apne forum mein sign in nahi ho raha hai..server issues again or what?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanx dolly...arrey apne forum mein sign in nahi ho raha hai..server issues again or what?

What is an apne forum............another one like this???
Anurulz thumbnail
aditiji after all the nonsense on the UT forum,sum of us had opened another page for discussion of the show..many still hang out on the forum here bt most are on the other forum..tht is the apna forum..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guyys, am back to this forum after many many many days! Don't know if most of you remember me, but I really missed this forum, esp the discussions with Aditi di, and the beautiful VMs by poetic and the lovely updates by sang-hari.
So what's been going on? How's everyone doing? Who's watching the show after the leap? Any news about Adi and Nats? I haven't seen them on TV since after the leap.... has either of them joined a new show?
Hope everyone's doing well, and enjoying the Cricket world cup as well πŸ˜ƒ
groucho thumbnail
Good morning friends...........lovely to see you Elle...............reading the updates and sometimes catch a bit if an ad break for my other programme is on...............nothing has changed.............πŸ˜”
groucho thumbnail

aditiji after all the nonsense on the UT forum,sum of us had opened another page for discussion of the show..many still hang out on the forum here bt most are on the other forum..tht is the apna forum..

Where is this Apna Forum...........could not find it..........so will stick to this........maybe it is for only some special members.😊
Anurulz thumbnail
the name is not apna forum..i will pm u the name..we are not allowed to promote other forums openly..lol..