Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,
Hope you all are having a good time.
Keep rocking!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,i got thru KEM in mumbai for Post Grad..diploma psychiatry..All India ki first counselling thi parso..hoping to upgrade it to a degree course in the 2nd..bt till thn KEM mil gaya,tht itself is an amazing feeling,its the best college in mumbai,in fact all of maharashtra..tht too a subject i have wanted to do ever since i had joined MBBS..and worked my butt off last yr for this..its such a satisfaction knowing tht am going to FINALLY have psychiatrist after my name now...😍
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey guys,i got thru KEM in mumbai for Post Grad..diploma psychiatry..All India ki first counselling thi parso..hoping to upgrade it to a degree course in the 2nd..bt till thn KEM mil gaya,tht itself is an amazing feeling,its the best college in mumbai,in fact all of maharashtra..tht too a subject i have wanted to do ever since i had joined MBBS..and worked my butt off last yr for this..its such a satisfaction knowing tht am going to FINALLY have psychiatrist after my name now...😍

That is wonderful news............Congratulations............and hope this is the beginning of a wonderful career.............πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
groucho thumbnail
How is Sugato doing Anu, I am sorry I forgot to ask...............hope he is well and things will start looking up for him as well.😊
Anurulz thumbnail
we are still waiting for the DNB counselling..if he gets thru tht thn also things will be fine..or else he will have to put in yet another yr of prep which is super-frustrating..i hope he dsnt have to resort to tht..rt now he is making fun of me,saying he is the house-husband and i am going to be earning..and tht i shud buy him a harley-davidson and biker attire wid my first salary..πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

we are still waiting for the DNB counselling..if he gets thru tht thn also things will be fine..or else he will have to put in yet another yr of prep which is super-frustrating..i hope he dsnt have to resort to tht..rt now he is making fun of me,saying he is the house-husband and i am going to be earning..and tht i shud buy him a harley-davidson and biker attire wid my first salary..πŸ˜†

He has a sense of humor.😊............that is great............believe me that will help him to overcome anything and I will keep my fingers crossed for him.......................better not let my husband see this, he might get ideas in his head πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
yes aditiji,he has a great sense of humour..and the best part is tht i know he isnt jealous of the fact tht i got thru and he dint..i mean,u know how sum guys can be,all male ego..he dsnt have tht..and i appreciate him all the more coz of tht..for him,both of us are equal..there was a tiny nagging thought at the back of my mind tht this might actually change his attitude bt it dint..seriously,i cudnt have thought of anybody better thn him to be wid all my life..now if only this phase finishes off quick and we can get things official once and for all...
groucho thumbnail

yes aditiji,he has a great sense of humour..and the best part is tht i know he isnt jealous of the fact tht i got thru and he dint..i mean,u know how sum guys can be,all male ego..he dsnt have tht..and i appreciate him all the more coz of tht..for him,both of us are equal..there was a tiny nagging thought at the back of my mind tht this might actually change his attitude bt it dint..seriously,i cudnt have thought of anybody better thn him to be wid all my life..now if only this phase finishes off quick and we can get things official once and for all...

It will happen...........at the right time...........till then enjoy..........appreciate............it is not often (specially these days) to find a soulmate..................

Of course, I am old timer married to my childhood love and still happy (despite daily bickering) after what seems like a hundred years of marriage. My children say that the day we stop bickering they will start getting worriedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
my parents also like tht aditiji..the only problem is tht the timepass bickering gets out of hand at times..and both my parents are too stubborn to accept their faults..bt they still rock as a couple..even if they are fighting,if i say sumthng abt one,the other gets all angry,and i am like 'then y on earth do u fight and give me tension???'..and u know the funniest irony is tht wen my parents are in the middle of sumthng,by sum divine connection,even sugato's parents invariably have a fight..and both of us are on fone telling each other we will not do such things later...😳 our fights sumhow finsh off within 5 minutes..like i said,neither of us have any ego issues,so one or the other person finishes off the fight immediately..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Anu.....Congs Doctor.....πŸ‘.........After such a long time,heard gr8888 news.....πŸ˜ƒ....So,buddy - tighten ur belts for a new way to go....πŸ‘πŸΌ......Here's for u -
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
& here,we all r dancing n cheering u up -
& don't worry - Sugato will also come up with the best option - Here's wishing luck to him also -