Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
na aditiji,not my husband (yet)..bt plans to marry after we settle down a lil professionally..once we start our post-grad..rt now both are in tht transitional phase..bt we have been together since 6 yrs now so i almost feel married only..even our conversations sound like a married couple nowadays...rt now he is in delhi and am in mumbai..so long distance and all...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

na aditiji,not my husband (yet)..bt plans to marry after we settle down a lil professionally..once we start our post-grad..rt now both are in tht transitional phase..bt we have been together since 6 yrs now so i almost feel married only..even our conversations sound like a married couple nowadays...rt now he is in delhi and am in mumbai..so long distance and all...

These must be terrible testing times for you.................and I really wish both of you all the very best. I do not wish to sound supercilious but better to struggle now and enjoy later than the other way around............but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will not come to that. Keep your hopes high and spirits up............things will fall into place.😊
Anurulz thumbnail
hoping for the same myself..more thn for myself,for him..poor guy has generally had real bad luck..its like if anything can go wrong,it does go wrong wid him..and he is the sweetest,most selfless guy i know..it seriously shakes his confidence when things go wrong..his health is a lil delicate,family issues,the works..sumtimes i think maybe am the bad omen in his life..😕
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hoping for the same myself..more thn for myself,for him..poor guy has generally had real bad luck..its like if anything can go wrong,it does go wrong wid him..and he is the sweetest,most selfless guy i know..it seriously shakes his confidence when things go wrong..his health is a lil delicate,family issues,the works..sumtimes i think maybe am the bad omen in his life..😕

Oh no..........please do not think so.........things happen that is a part of life..........and I am sure you must be his strength along with his love. I believe there is always a pot of gold at the end of difficult times...............you need to be strong for him and yourself.😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
thank you aditiji..the last line in my post was sumthng i had never said out aloud..not to him,not to my ma,to nobody...funny how it came out on a forum on the internet...bt thanx for hearing me out..it meant a lot to me..now i have a bad laryngitis alongwid the flu...cnt talk at all,in fact my laugh sounds like rahul mahajan's rt now according to my father..and the love of my life chooses today of all days to have a 45 min conversation wid me...he sure is funny at times..
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu so sorry 4 ur exam!! don't worry may b get thru. i think result'ven't been decalred so its possible!! if declared then nxt time u" get thru!!😃😃
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gd Mng Gang......😛.....Howz all ???? Me back from Udaipur n Shrinathji..😃...feeling refreshed n njoyed a lot...😛...
groucho thumbnail
Morning friends and a very Happy Women's Day to all of you.😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi friends

Happy Womens day .....
groucho thumbnail