Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning sangeeta, long time no see! where have u been all these days?

yeah, the forum has become very dry nowadays, with hardly 3,4 new posts. I catch the soap now and then, though not regularly, but nothing has changed, same smirk of ammaji, same manipulations, same fraud and deceit. 😑

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uma- I realised long back that VKG is the herione of the story and none of the good souls in the show are going to win ever.there will brief phases when the good will triumph but that would be like an oasis in the desert . I stopped watching the show as I found VKG's manipulations boring and reptitive. my mom has come down from chennai and I am enjoying my days with her . along with this my work and children have really left me with little time to do anything else.but I am free for a few days as I have just completed my assignment and will have to wait for the next.I missed all my friends on the forum and will try to chat up with all of you regularly
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Uma- I realised long back that VKG is the herione of the story and none of the good souls in the show are going to win ever.there will brief phases when the good will triumph but that would be like an oasis in the desert . I stopped watching the show as I found VKG's manipulations boring and reptitive. my mom has come down from chennai and I am enjoying my days with her . along with this my work and children have really left me with little time to do anything else.but I am free for a few days as I have just completed my assignment and will have to wait for the next.I missed all my friends on the forum and will try to chat up with all of you regularly

assignement???

ya i knw this soap has become so dry i stopped watching it .yesdays episode i thot chada wld caught hold of amba and nthng happened as of that sort .by chance i saw it πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰.happy to c u back

sang_hari thumbnail
Anu-I work part time and that too go to the office only when required.I edit articles and books for a NGO publication.so my requirement would be a a system to work on and the material from my office.this sort of job helps me to devote time towards my children and at the same time work at my pace.Thanks a lots Anu and am glad to be back
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi realy happy to c u al chatng .aftr so long..phoo said it rightly v wer misng al here. So keep going.
sang_hari thumbnail
I was also missing the gang here but couldn't find time.but whenever i come to this forum all the memories of RaSia come back and I start wanting to see them onscreen again , definitely together.I really miss the beauty of their chemistry.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I was also missing the gang here but couldn't find time.but whenever i come to this forum all the memories of RaSia come back and I start wanting to see them onscreen again , definitely together.I really miss the beauty of their chemistry.

yes i do agreee kash they r back with a new soap very earlyπŸ€” aditya is soo irregular on FB and dnt speak of nathasha she rarely comes there πŸ˜”.hope they come back early witha a BIG BANG .lve to c them 2 gether 😍.and v peple cant even c them on any award func. or any other show .they r like they never have been a part of COLORS channel.πŸ˜•dnt u all think so ???hope they both get good oppertunities but 2GEATHER i am possesive abt thisπŸ˜‰.bcoz they do well like that ,hmmmmmm hping fr the best
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi guys
i dn't usually come to this ccc but i just wanted to say that i made a few icons on raghav nd sia in the creation gallery do check them out since i knw that most of u here just adore raghav nd sia
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning Gals
Have a great day and a great weekend ahead of you.
@ Phoo and Shreya - I am also missing RaSia a lot and also Adi and Natasha and hope that they come back together soon in some good show. If for that, I have to wait for some more time, I prefer to wait for them. I am also very possessive about them.
@mjht_one - Thanks for the icons, will check them surely.
@ Bittu - Where are you?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Gang ...I am sorry for my dis apperance .....
My Laptop crashed and I lost all the data that was saved for meeting 😭...
I was crying like a kid ....It was my hard work of last 3 months πŸ˜• from last 10 days I have not slept peacefully .....
God .kya -kya nahi tha usme maine .....Not a single data recovered ...pure 3 months ka kaam 10 din maine kiya hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.
But when today meeting went on a not so bad mode I am bit releived .and back with bang πŸ˜‰
@priya : I am sorry I could not reply to ur PM .but today i will for sure .πŸ˜ƒ