Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Sheetal, such horrible expereinces for the near and dear ones of the deceased souls. May God grant them eternal peace!
Aur kya bolu? Very sad indeed.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes, childhood days and friends are always a lot of fun.

Koi lauta de woh din ...

lauta nahi sakte lekin JUST CLOSE U R EYES AND THINK OF UR FRNZ AND THOSE WONDERFUL DAYS i m sure every thng wll b in frnt of ur eyes😍 .and u wll go down ur memories and wll never wanna cme back .
BUT remember b care ful of robers round after closing ur eyes .badh me muje zimmedar mat teharaaaaaaa .😆😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi ppl do u knw dis i was also in lot of stress. Has on 9th my grandfater had dual minor attacks n was admitd. Ystday only angiograpy n angioplasty is done n his al right now. M so releavd now. I luv grany n him a lot na! N gud nght to al
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning................

Coolsheetal and Padmpriya - Sorry to hear of both the tragedies and hope your grandfather is better. Life is so short and we need to take a breath and enjoy it to the fullest....................sadly for some life is just too short.
phoo_12 thumbnail
good morning every one have a great day ahead.🤗BITTU WHERE R UUUUUUU?? ANU IS ALSO GAYAB.

POET NOT YRT ON THE FORUM😔
SHREYA KAHA HOOOOOOO??MISSING U😳
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thanks groucho n al .im happy 2day as my grandfater wil b brought home today .
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys, am here.what is new on the forum?nothing ,right................................
But I had an awesome week.watched some goods movies,read some wondeful books and am having a great time with my mom who has come down to my place
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys, am here.what is new on the forum?nothing ,right................................

But I had an awesome week.watched some goods movies,read some wondeful books and am having a great time with my mom who has come down to my place

after a long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this soap has b com so boooring nothng intresting as usuall and

here a ggo news
anu our doc has gone through sme xam she was happy W*H the rank she gt and again busy W*H the other xam i guess 😉
bitu is off pata nahi kaha hai

poet and sheetal r there active priya and me REGULAR missing u a lot but u seem 2 b njoyng W*H u r mom ,dats nice

thats all fr the news fr the last few days lol😆wat all movies dis u c???hw was the BANDH atmosphere there??everythng fine??
phoo_12 thumbnail
good morning gang othr new day njoy .seems i m 1st 2day😉 in the forum
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu-the bandh provided me all the time to read excellent books and see good movies.I saw good movies like Social Network,Roman Holiday,Merchant of Venice,Sense and Sensibility.
Read books like Pather Panchali,The last of the mughals, Fall of Gaints etc.
I know poet has been active and she has kept me posted as to how uninteresting Laado has become .
Good to hear that our Doc Anu is happy with her marks and all the best for the next set of exams.
Aditi-how are you doing?
Sheetal-I saw u're post and really felt very sad for your friend's death.Actually feel terrible for the family for their big loss.C'est la vie.........................people learn to live bearing up all the pain even though they will never be able to forget the person who has left them forever
Pamapriya-hope u're grandad is alright now?
To poet and all my friends ,A VERY GOOD MORNING
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago