Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi its raing re? How nice to c it raing na! It luks nice!shravan masi harsh mansi hirval date chohikade....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Morning friends.................have a great start to the week and may it continue to get better..............😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Phoo.
The weather is going to stay this romantic till Holi.
I want to play HOli this year.
;)
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks a lot Phoo.

The weather is going to stay this romantic till Holi.
I want to play HOli this year.
;)

y u dnt play usually .?me though NOOOOOOOOO i hate those colors dnt knw y a get afraid f those peple who play 2222. agar pucho gi ki kyoooooo tho muji RAAZ -PICHALE JANAM KA me bhag le ne ki baddh patha chalegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i like rainy season very much .like to watch every drop of it and the smell during this season u knw i lve it😳.
poetic thumbnail
I used to play Holi earlier with my friends and neighbours, but now that most of us have dispersed and moved to newer places, I miss the gang and all the fun associated with it.
Anyway, have a great day Gang.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ok poetic! I wish u wil realy hv fun tis yr. Ok. Otherwise v r der no? Hows al? Hv great day!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good morning gang .

poet missing frnz !i knw i am missing many of them really feel bad but tis time have great fun.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Morning friends...............a wonderful day beckons..........just hope it stays that way for the rest of the week.😊
poetic thumbnail
Yes, childhood days and friends are always a lot of fun.
Koi lauta de woh din ...
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gd Noon Gang....😳......This week doesn't sounds good for me........One of our collegue expired on monday....😭.....It was shocking - he was just 23 years old n died coz of Heart Attack.....😲......We all were like - how ???? half an hour that chap went out for the work n suddenly this news..πŸ˜”....So painful it was to see his family in total trauma.......
We still r in the shock & my Boss is also - why it has happened to such a good guy n performer.😭....Another,me n my friend saw a road accident where 3 years small girl just got dumped on the road coz of rash bus driving n died in front of her Mom.........By God,such a heart wrenching scene it was........m still can't forget that lady face who was running madly on the road for the sake of her baby.....