Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
N bittu ! Sorry forgot name! Ur scraps r also wonderful ! My sis just luv dos! She is very fond of cats! Plz dont mind! Can i ask al ur names as im getng confusd! First myself-padma , phoo-anu, lado-harsha, poet-??, n bittu-?? Plz i dnt knw or forgt ur nice nams. I usd to idntify u on basis of scrap!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Priya, my name is Rachna.
Bittu?
I missed you so much.
Where do you stay Bittu?
As for the VM (s), will upload on zshare and PM it to you.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Ok Priya, my name is Rachna.

Bittu?
I missed you so much.
Where do you stay Bittu?
As for the VM (s), will upload on zshare and PM it to you.

Sorry to sound terribly foolish .............what are scraps????.😕
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

me yet to see it then... may be some one'd post it here in the forum... btw, is it related to the cast of naidl? or something else this time? just wondering if he had one back to the sets to see his laadli betiyaan 😉

no it was a trip to gungle W*H his family .he posted his parents pik😉
phoo_12 thumbnail
did any one c yesterdays episode ???it was nice i had my fav. title song there and i was so thrilled to c dia behaving bold .i liked her atitude 😉.lastly she is some how transfrming to SIA😆 .and that rona dhona was there but smethng was nice . and janu cried in that previous day epi.fr the 1st time 🤔

by the way bittu u r bak after long time. but started u r bakk bakk i think😆

anu my doc??? shreya???where r u all

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Phoo - I will beg to differ over here a bit. It's nice to know that Dia is growin back her spine (it's time she did so) but well, I don't think personally that she can never be like Sia. It's just a blatnt comparison that the SHow forces on the viewers I think.
SO let's keep everybody where they belong. But nice, to know that RaSia's kids are coming into their own, which is just so necessary.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

N bittu ! Sorry forgot name! Ur scraps r also wonderful ! My sis just luv dos! She is very fond of cats! Plz dont mind! Can i ask al ur names as im getng confusd! First myself-padma , phoo-anu, lado-harsha, poet-??, n bittu-?? Plz i dnt knw or forgt ur nice nams. I usd to idntify u on basis of scrap!

main bhi main bhi...anu!!😃
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Phoo - I will beg to differ over here a bit. It's nice to know that Dia is growin back her spine (it's time she did so) but well, I don't think personally that she can never be like Sia. It's just a blatnt comparison that the SHow forces on the viewers I think.

SO let's keep everybody where they belong. But nice, to know that RaSia's kids are coming into their own, which is just so necessary.

yes yes SIA was better than dia i agree .chalo ab maf kardo .lekin vo song do u remembr sekha nahi............. that made circumstances lke that .😆
phoo_12 thumbnail
⭐️chalo i wanted to ask a good puzzle here it goes ..........................................

using u r brain is prohibited during the test

Q; U R ON A BOAT IN MIDDLE OF THE RIVER .U HAV 2 CANDLES WITH U AND ABSOLUTLY NOTHING WITH U .U HAV TO LIGHT ONE CANDLE HOW WILL U DO IT ???

TRY U R TIME STARTS N.O.W TRY I WANT MANY REPLIES😉😆
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok its time for detailed introduction😆
Myself Barkha . Bittu is my pet name . and my family & friends calls me by that name only . I am chartered Accountant by profession .
I am crazy about cats that's why in my every DP pic they are present ...I used to had 3 cats when I was kid but now not a single one😔