Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditi,
Madhuri is an all-time favourite for me as well and she is such a delight to behold on the screen. So much grace and dignity. Also that pink suited her so much. In fact, their performance was so elegant and under-stated.
Must thank Veena for calling me at the correct time to say that they are on.
The moment Sonu Nigam started Celine Dion's song (I like CD also), I was off. Can't explain how I felt.
Yeah, I am referring to the Sally Field movie only. I seiously enjoyed it. Never realised she was so good.
And I like Denzel Washington, so I enjoyed watching the movie.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aditi,

Madhuri is an all-time favourite for me as well and she is such a delight to behold on the screen. So much grace and dignity. Also that pink suited her so much. In fact, their performance was so elegant and under-stated.
Must thank Veena for calling me at the correct time to say that they are on.
The moment Sonu Nigam started Celine Dion's song (I like CD also), I was off. Can't explain how I felt.
Yeah, I am referring to the Sally Field movie only. I seiously enjoyed it. Never realised she was so good.
And I like Denzel Washington, so I enjoyed watching the movie.

Good taste Poet good taste 😊😊..............Madhuri epitomizes the perfect woman
poetic thumbnail
Yes I know, and her smile.
I rememebr when she got married, one of my cousin was so heartbroken ... lol ... as if she was going to marry him ...
groucho thumbnail

Yes I know, and her smile.

I rememebr when she got married, one of my cousin was so heartbroken ... lol ... as if she was going to marry him ...

Rekha was also a favorite of mine but for some reason yesterday............she looked like she had pancake make-up on or maybe it was just the cameras......... I was a tad bit disappointed.

I watch JDJ only to see Madhuri's reactions.................I just wish she had spoken in Hindi when she received her award.........her accent in English is still a bit...........😔
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
BTW poet, when did the Zee TV awards happen??? I think I saw a rerun and Aditya was there to give away one of the prizes.............but no signs of Natasha.
poetic thumbnail
Oh ok, I didn't see her with the award .. but yes, she should have spoken in Hindi, esp. at the award function.
The Zee Awards happened some time back. I had also watched the scene where Adit gives the awrd to Meghana, then it switched the tv off. I generally have very less patience for awards functions.
groucho thumbnail

Oh ok, I didn't see her with the award .. but yes, she should have spoken in Hindi, esp. at the award function.

The Zee Awards happened some time back. I had also watched the scene where Adit gives the awrd to Meghana, then it switched the tv off. I generally have very less patience for awards functions.

I can understand that ..........but I liked the way Meghna hugged him.

What I have noticed is that NAIDL is not really represented by the actors as it used to be at these functions...............I too, kept surfing but did catch glimpses and was surprised to see Avika and Avinash of BV still getting awards............they left BV ages ago so,........... on what basis are these awards given????😕 Obviously some are for serials for the present and some for the past................totally wacko and weird.

Yes, I agree with you...........it would try anyone's patience because there really is no value in these awards....................it is just a show to combat other channels who have an award show happening at the same time.😡
poetic thumbnail
It's a chore for me to sit through those programmes, with endless item numbers (all nearly the same) and the deluge of ads. Maybe I catch a small portion here and there, but never the entire programmes.
Actually, Laado has never been projected that much as Uttaran and BV, don't know why, given that it's a steady show for COLORS. Strangely, I don't miss the Show at all, I only miss my RaSia.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup i to feel the same .i dnt feel like c ing the award func s .unless i c RaSia on the stage W*H SME PERFORMENCE OR OTHER.😆i dnt hav any intrst to c all of them W*H awards and truly i alwas c avika and avinash on the stage fr all the funcs gettng sme r the other award and many others but not this couple.i wonder y RaSia had totally moved away frm the channel .nt even i glimpse of them anywhere .nt even on FB 🤔
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi guys...hw is every1 today