Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes that is true for me also.
I read more books now and watch movies also.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Yes Aditi! I know, every one has a right to voice their opinions. But, the current viewers who post on the column, seem to go gaga over the show post leap, and I don't want to be a spoilsport. I am a older person too, married with two grown up kids, ( though I am still young and romantic at heart ).πŸ˜ƒ

Tell me about viewers and ga-ga................the Uttaran forum is like a battleground.....
Yes, I fear there are those who have firmly got their favourites in the show post leap and because it involves a lot more of the younger actors/tresses...........fan clubs are going to be sprouting out all over.

I too, am married with grown up kids and my daughter is also married............hopefully I can echo your sentiments that I am young, romantic, happy to have fun,... at heart.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...........and I thank all of you for the most enjoyable 8 months I have had in the Forum chatting with you.😊

Oh dear ........it sounded like I am leaving ........which I am not although my travels start soon enough. I have developed an intense hatred for airports, flights and the waiting at the airports but need to work so can't complain.πŸ˜”
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Dil toh bachha hai ji ... πŸ˜†
I am also an older person (feel paleolithic sometimes) but I have enjoyed a lot.
I guess the new viewers are ok, there will always be a few cases of sour grapes here and there. And if people are enjoying, no point in pulling down those characters. πŸ˜‰

Poetic - I know we miss Adi and Nats... I was very upset when they left the show, but now seeing the current scenario I feel that they did the right think or else they would have been one among many who keeps on popping up for few seconds like the few characters do.
Edited by adinats07 - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Poetji! Hamara dil tho baccha nahiinji! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@ Poetji! Hamara dil tho baccha nahiinji! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hai na. πŸ˜›
I am convinced about that πŸ˜‰
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftpxv4cd9EY&feature=related try this.πŸ˜‰ fr the 1st tme i am trying this.i wlll get the lyrics sooooooooon πŸ˜‰

nikitha u r request is granted.that song link.................πŸ˜‰
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gd Noon Frenz..........πŸ˜›........Hows all ????
Poet,u can see Adi's snaps at my wall..πŸ˜‰..some of my frenz posted it & it seems ki he was with his family there.......πŸ€—.
Had nyone watched ZKJ.....πŸ˜•.....By god,aisa lagta hai ki instead of a game show we r watching some comedy show...🀣..Participants 2 r 2 much.....But,yes the obstacles r really hard to wipe out......
poetic thumbnail
Hi Sheetal,
Am fine. How are you doing?
Thanks, I did manage to see the snaps of the Nagpur marathon and yes, seems like si entire family was there.
Haven't watched ZKJ though. Are you enjoying it?
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Gd Noon Frenz..........πŸ˜›........Hows all ????

Poet,u can see Adi's snaps at my wall..πŸ˜‰..some of my frenz posted it & it seems ki he was with his family there.......πŸ€—.
Had nyone watched ZKJ.....πŸ˜•.....By god,aisa lagta hai ki instead of a game show we r watching some comedy show...🀣..Participants 2 r 2 much.....But,yes the obstacles r really hard to wipe out......

can i tooooooooo c them i mean piks?or post it on ur picture gallary plzzzzzzz sheetal☺️
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hi Sheetal,

Am fine. How are you doing?
Thanks, I did manage to see the snaps of the Nagpur marathon and yes, seems like si entire family was there.
Haven't watched ZKJ though. Are you enjoying it?

Hey Poet...πŸ˜›..Nothing gr8888 abhi toh i've become a pendulum since my colleagues r going Goa for a small trip & my boss is like - sheetal u also come in one moment & then in 2nd moment - ki u will njoy or not,then in 3rd - come with us,will see that u njoy & then again - wait,let me think ki u can feel comfirt with us or not πŸ˜• πŸ€” ????? & my raghav is - chalo na,valentine day goa mein hi celebrate karenge...πŸ˜‰...now m like - Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa...😳.....
M not njoying ZKJ at the fullest..πŸ˜•...but yes sumtimes SRK's expert comments make u laugh...πŸ˜†...total timepass show at times annoying also...πŸ₯±...