Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
What pic are you taking about Sheetal? Can't seem to find them. In whcih page is it?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi every one!! i came here after 4-5 days as now theres nothing on the show from last 3-4 days i missed it twice & didn't feel any loss!! but really i miss all of u like anu, bittu,shreya, shilpa & oders. so i always visited this chit-chat corner & even though sumtimes i don't post anything i always try 2 press like button just 2 tell u that i m also here!!😊😊
@anu i agree wid u abt last season's JDJ comments. the prsn u r talking all knew he cudn't dance but he also himself thought that hes v.gud dancer. so many better dancer got evicted just bcoz of sum ppl's biased fangiri!!its really sad!🤢
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone.........have a great day😊
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi all! Good morning and have a great day.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI FRNZZZZZZZZZZZZZ A VERY GOOD MORNING TO EVERY ONE 🤗
groucho thumbnail
Morning all...................a great day hopefully beckons...........and the weekend ahead..............😛
sumali thumbnail
Hi! GM, have a wonderful day.

@ Poet! so long! where have you been? The forum has become so dull nowadays, with hardly anyone posting their views. 😕
groucho thumbnail
Since I only watch BV nothing much to discuss.........except updates...........any special views from your end????😊
sumali thumbnail
@ Aditi! you are asking me?
sumali thumbnail
Aditi! I watched 1st Feb Laado episode and have posted my views too in the written update column. I don't watch it regularly and keep changing the channels.

Lot of new viewers have started watching it, and seems they are enjoying it too. But I find it a little boring, and the story has become a little repititive, not gripping like it used to be when it was in the rural set up. May be, I am a little mature ( read older, hee hee) to like the interaction between dia and shaurya. I have seen enough movies like that, first they fight, and then fall in love. 😃