Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

aditiji cehk out kool commentary if u like..its hilarious today..its the pavitra rishta forum..shud be on the first page only..

I only read parts of it to be honest............since I have not watched this serial, it makes little sense to me.............but what makes sense is that here you have a member who is dissecting the serial in such a great way and even when others do not entirely agree, they admire her mode of explanation and her style..........I think the members of PR are to be applauded and more so kool commentary who is doing a sterling job.πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW I can see this is another serial not living up to the expectations of the viewers............all of these serials need to have a meter which measures,.... ridiculous scripts, negativity, fatigue factor amongst a host of other such issues............
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know aditiji..tht way the PR forum is very mature..kool is one of the minority who is not dazzled by the love story and says things as she sees it..many dnt agree..bt u dnt find thm jumping on her back and going nuts like in sum other forums i wnt mention..i realised u wnt follow it coz u dnt knw the story..its ok..
groucho thumbnail

i know aditiji..tht way the PR forum is very mature..kool is one of the minority who is not dazzled by the love story and says things as she sees it..many dnt agree..bt u dnt find thm jumping on her back and going nuts like in sum other forums i wnt mention..i realised u wnt follow it coz u dnt knw the story..its ok..

Are 2 of the leads in JDJ...........the dance show??? I watch that..........as have said before little scope for arguments on shows like that.........Thank God.😊
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang....πŸ˜›.......Hows all ????
Anu - What r u talking about πŸ˜• ????
Bittu - Hamari baat aadhi reh gayi thi - I went to my DD that evening and asked the reason why he is being so harsh with the new team..😑...but the reason he gave was so accurate - ki Sheetal u n me knows this team since start n we all r bonded with personal touch too,but the team is perceiving that they all r now in the comfort zone n now whetehr they perform or not - they r safe in the company - so I have to show them ki no matter how old r u in the organisation,I can guarantee ur future only when u'll work and make the team work..😳...
Later on,he told me just chill n relax - nothing will happen wrong with ur team - but a trailor is needed to wake them up..πŸ₯±...By God,I felt ki yeh MK ki aatma boss mein kahan se aa gayi - He again proved ki he has an eagle eye for all his employees.....😈..
Poet - Have u seen the new pics at FB of some Marathon....Adi is looking so cool n handsum Dude....😍...
Shreya - Hows ur daughter performance ????
Anurulz thumbnail
ya those two only..sushant and ankita..bt what little scope aditiji?reality show forums are absolute minefields wid all going crazy while supporting their favourites..and sum fans become so blind in their affection,they post absolutely laughable "facts"..like the last season of JDJ whr tons of teenage girls went overboard trying to prove tht their eye candy was a deserving candidate to win inspite of the fact tht he cudnt dance..and finally reached the conclusion tht saroj khan dint know dance coz she dint appreciate him..🀣
groucho thumbnail

ya those two only..sushant and ankita..bt what little scope aditiji?reality show forums are absolute minefields wid all going crazy while supporting their favourites..and sum fans become so blind in their affection,they post absolutely laughable "facts"..like the last season of JDJ whr tons of teenage girls went overboard trying to prove tht their eye candy was a deserving candidate to win inspite of the fact tht he cudnt dance..and finally reached the conclusion tht saroj khan dint know dance coz she dint appreciate him..🀣

Oh no..........well I give up.........back to my movies....and happiness😊. But I enjoy the chat threads they are so much more funπŸ˜‰
Anurulz thumbnail
ya..ok me too is leaving..my hour of timepass is over..
@nikita..thanx for the tip abt vampire academy..i started reading it in breaks..loving it so far..
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! Any news frm adinats fb wall? How r u al?
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi guys! Any news frm adinats fb wall? How r u al?

no no no i waiting for his post .pata nahi kaha gayab ho gaya ?nathasha to nooooooooo
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftpxv4cd9EY&feature=related try this.πŸ˜‰ fr the 1st tme i am trying this.i wlll get the lyrics sooooooooon πŸ˜‰
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago