Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx aditiji...wassup wid u?wats happening on the show??hows the post-leap track?real bad or ok ok bad??
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Anu,
Welcome back. Am sure you will score very well in your exams. All the best to you!
I think I am inapt to help you with the SHow after the Leap, cos I haven't bothered myself to watch even for a minute.
We just have fun over here.
You may like to read a bit of the threads and then decide as well.
@ Bittu - where art thou?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx aditiji...wassup wid u?wats happening on the show??hows the post-leap track?real bad or ok ok bad??

Well I stopped watching the day Raghav died............I stopped because for me it was the end of a promising serial...............

However, I did watch the last 2 episodes...................

Honestly for me...........both episodes were good, the first one very enjoyable because it had fun and banter which was is so rare in this channel, the 2nd with the usual crying, and Ammaji tirade scenes but still watchable. The only thing is that.... I felt like I was watching a new serial with familiar faces..........somehow not NAIDL...........there are enough memories to remind you that it is NAIDL but even a fairly neutral person like me could not relate it to the serial pre-leap.

If you can do that then watch it and see if you like it. There are many who like this new format, I think it is personal choice.

I don't know if I will watch it religiously like I used to but may tune in once in a while otherwise the updates are fine for me.😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

thanks bittu loved the track.

sanaa

U r welcome .but its not me who have made it ..I just posted it ..😳 As it has our favorite punching bag ..
BTW .How r u .🤗
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

GM,guys,back after a fantastic trip with friends ..Just a two day trip but had a a wonderful time

Hi .sherya .welcome back 🤗......
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

@Sang hari i was wondering where hav u vanished 😆so went on a trip

@Bittu thanx fr the link 🤗.i really lve that track😍i knw tose lyrics r so emotionalllllll🤔 .but i like that music .and aditya s piks r frm his FB par profile piks right😉

@Rasia hpe u r fine today🤗.i mean sanna.

I HAV OBSERVED SME THNG LT ME TL U ALL, IN THIS FORUM ALL OF US R FEMALE 😆.THIS PROVES THAT GIRLS DO A LOT OF BAK BAK😆.HA HA XCEPT FOR THAT NIPUN WHO UPDATES VIDIO😛

U r welcome ...yaa it has all the pics from his FB ...But pics & music do no corelate each other ..they are singing Laddo .but he was ladla😆
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well I stopped watching the day Raghav died............I stopped because for me it was the end of a promising serial...............

However, I did watch the last 2 episodes...................

Honestly for me...........both episodes were good, the first one very enjoyable because it had fun and banter which was is so rare in this channel, the 2nd with the usual crying, and Ammaji tirade scenes but still watchable. The only thing is that.... I felt like I was watching a new serial with familiar faces..........somehow not NAIDL...........there are enough memories to remind you that it is NAIDL but even a fairly neutral person like me could not relate it to the serial pre-leap.

If you can do that then watch it and see if you like it. There are many who like this new format, I think it is personal choice.

I don't know if I will watch it religiously like I used to but may tune in once in a while otherwise the updates are fine for me.😊

I second that Aditi! Even I watched friday's episode. It felt like I was watching a new serial. Though all the characters are intact except raghav and sia, with their new looks , seemed totally a different show, though ammaji's attitude remains the same.

The old lady has not reformed even in a miniscule amount after such a horrifying time of fleeing her empire and the death of her laadla.

So it may appeal to the new and somewhat old viewers, but not to those who have been watching laado from the beginning.

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

I second that Aditi! Even I watched friday's episode. It felt like I was watching a new serial. Though all the characters are intact except raghav and sia, with their new looks , seemed totally a different show, though ammaji's attitude remains the same.

The old lady has not reformed even in a miniscule amount after such a horrifying time of fleeing her empire and the death of her laadla.

So it may appeal to the new and somewhat old viewers, but not to those who have been watching laado from the beginning.

Remorse and Ammaji are not words that come in the same dictionary.

I found it quite funny to see some of the characters in their city clothes and the new additions are not at all exciting actors except Karan and Jhanvi. But it is just another serial with the usual revenge......, keep women under wraps..... love the grandsons more minus Santosh's son ........women cooking despite hundreds of staff floating around............etc etc etc.........so no message as yet.....................

I will not make further judgments because it may well turn out to be enjoyable...........so to be fair as I am not a regular viewer this is the best I can say based on a 2 episode viewing.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Cuddly Cushion - I like that. Maybe he will be that comfy 😆 - nice idea!

@ Bittu - Thanks for the link. It's good re. But can't listen to the music from here. SO will have to go home and watch.

Every body is enjoying cheer haran of Raghav but why blame on us only😉 ...Look uma comes with wonderful names for him .Cuddly Cushion 😆
No need to listen music ...of that video ..u will not like that .watch it on mute mode only 😆.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are right, Ofcourse, they will make it enjoyable, I am sure! Because, laado has always been in top as far as trp is concerned, and they know how to make it work.

Only thing, I feel sad is, after promising so many things, when we get a raw deal, it leaves one really bitter after their claim of so called social awareness blah blah as if they are trying to change the society. All they have taught is, don't try to change the society, and go with the flow, you will live a royal life. otherwise, you will end up like raghav and sia.

How pathetic!
Edited by sumali - 13 years ago